EssentialApparel.com Reviews

07/22/2014
EssentialApparel.com Ratings and User Reviews. EssentialApparel.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 920 reviews.

EssentialApparel.com Rating

More About EssentialApparel.com

Recent Reviews for EssentialApparel.com

• Jul 19, 2014
    First time ordering online-don't disappoint me
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Was an easy website to use. I am an older person and not tech talented, so was happy with the ease of this purchase.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I don't know yet as this is my first order
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I have enjoyed my products from EssentialApparel.com wesite. Very easy to view/select items. Promotions help with the cost. Thank you!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Love being able to get our underwear on line at great prices and great fit for both my husband and myself.
    Purchased before. Always good prices
  • Jul 18, 2014
    this is my first timeand i love your pricessthank you
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I Have a Very Good Experience shopping with them ... Thank You !!!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Fast Shipping, Great prices!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    The underwear is great fit, however the waist line doesn't hold together very well and that is the main objection to said item
  • Jul 18, 2014
    THANK-YOU FOR CARRYING Lee Women's Plus Carden Comfort Fit Straight Leg PantsCode: 4032626900NO OTHER BUSINESS -BRICK & MORTAR OR ONLINE HAS THIS. REQUIRED TO BUY Lee Women's Plus Carden Comfort Fit Straight Leg Pants Code: 4032626900USE ALL CAPS FOR EYESIGHT.SINCERELY,CAROLYN HERRSPS. WHILE DOING THIS SURVEY I NOTICED A MAJOR MISTAKE--WHEN I WENT TO ADD 2 MORE PANTS SOMEHOW THE WRONG SIZE WAS ORDERED. IMMEDIATELY CALLED 866-258-3636. CAROL WAS WONDERFUL SHE CORRECTED THE SIZE 24WM. WOW SHOCKED SHE ACTUALLY HELPED AFTER ORDER WAS PLACED. KUDOS TO CAROL.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Love the products and prices. Cant wait to get my first order!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Glad I discovered essential apparel.com on line
    Jul 20, 2014
  • Jul 11, 2014
    The prices are great and it takes me away from having to run to a store. That makes me happy!
    Fast and on time
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Love Olga panties.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Overall good experience.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I wanted to get the items quickly.
    Jul 18, 2014
    I spoke to a woman on the phone with a very hard to understand accent or possibly Ebonics? She knew nothing at all and just referred me back to the internet. I almost went elsewhere at that point. I ended up handling it myself and received the products on time.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    The style was very slightly changed and would not accommodate a specific need like it had in the past.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    It seems foolish to take this survey before ordered is delivered and experienced. How can I possibly answer questions to answers that take place in the future