EssentialApparel.com Reviews

08/31/2015
EssentialApparel.com Ratings and User Reviews. EssentialApparel.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 550 reviews.

EssentialApparel.com Rating

More About EssentialApparel.com

Recent Reviews for EssentialApparel.com

• Aug 21, 2015
    pretty good site but not a lot for plus sizes over 2 X in outerwear - I wanted a light jacket but couldn't find one
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I was delighted to learn of this sight for this purchase since it had become difficult to locate in the Major retails stores. I shall return again
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Best price I could find online for my merchandise.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I found what I was looking for and very pleased I have other options with the same brand. Customer service was very helpful when returning the item for a smaller size. I will order from them again.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I was a little disappointed that the color I wanted was gone, but I'm OK with white.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Very nice to be able to get the hosiery color I need.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    SOOOOOO easy to place this order!!! found item in seconds.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    super easy to navigate, a little on the bland side of web design, but over all satisfied with the experience.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    I have short legs and was really happy to see that you carried my size (33x29) this is one size that I have been having a hard time finding anywhere, Thank you!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    It has the product I need at a reasonable price. The products are also of good quaility.
    Aug 17, 2015
    Very happy with my purchase
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I look forward to shopping with you again.
    Aug 20, 2015
    Unsatisfied customer. Still waiting on my order from two weeks ago and no one knows where it is.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Aug 21, 2015
    Ordering was easy. Product availability was great. I'm a happy guy.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Good experience.
    Aug 19, 2015
    Happy with the product. But I was unclear on when it would be delivered. I somehow missed seeing a confirmation email and tracking number.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    I wear the Berkshire stockings full support everyday and find them better than the medical support stockings I'm suppose to be wearing. My Doctor says it's fine.
    Aug 17, 2015
    I have always had nothing but the best service
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    I received what I ordered. Thank you.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    love the site. love the products.
    Aug 19, 2015
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    I've used the same product, size, color, etc, and ordered from you for a few years. The product I received this time was not the same size or quality as what I've received up until now. I'm more than disappointed and wary about trying to order this product again.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    I LIKE THE VARIETY THAT IS OFFERED, MY LOCAL DEPARTMENT STORES DONOT CARRY THE TYPE OF PANTY HOSE I LIKE.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Prices are great and they had what I wanted in both size and quantity.
    Aug 16, 2015