EssentialApparel.com Reviews

11/21/2014
EssentialApparel.com Ratings and User Reviews. EssentialApparel.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1297 reviews.

EssentialApparel.com Rating

More About EssentialApparel.com

Recent Reviews for EssentialApparel.com

• Nov 18, 2014
    easy to deal with so far. first time to purchas from Essential apparel.com..
  • Nov 18, 2014
    The only complaint I have is when I viewed the "on-sale" items, I didn't see how to narrow my choice by size - this meant a lot of clicking for bras that didn't come in my size. This was tedious and made more challenging by the fact that when I returned to the page, it did not take me to the spot where I left to look at a product. This meant I had to scroll through again and again just to get to where I had been. It took me far too long to finally select 3 items. Some items of interest were not available in my size, but that is to be expected with sale items.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I think that it is very rude that you interrupted the purchase process to get a survey. I have not even received my merchandise to say if I like your service. I only did the survey so that I could get to this point.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I have tried to find the item that I ordered in local stores but to no avail. I can always rely on your website to satisfy my needs.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Cheap prices compared to regular prices
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Great site! Great product selection....thanks Essential Apparel!
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Your ordering guide is not user friendly
  • Nov 17, 2014
    none for now -- hoping product arrives within estimate and is of adequate quality
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Not ordered before but if I receive as they promise, I will be completely satisfied
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I had a very good experience with Essentail Apparel. Very satisfied with our past purchases.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    great deals and no hassle
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    Did not get all I have order I am missing a pack of Munsingwear briefs size 36 that I was charged for..
  • Nov 7, 2014
    So far so good. Being my first order from this site I hope delivery is complete and if there are any problems I hope I do not have a hassle for return or exchange.
    Nov 17, 2014
    Our son is working on oil and gas fields at this time. We wanted to get him apparel that was warm yet did not interfere with clothing restrictions regarding safety. We know he received the order, but he has not yet had the opportunity to wear the products. We are sure the items will be much better than what he had or did not have before.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Always easy to purcase on this site. Prices are the best I've seen
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Promotion codes sometimes don't work .
    Nov 17, 2014
    The shipping kills the order. When you have free shipping I buy !
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 17, 2014
    Ordered jeans by the same Lee item number, but the material is different and fit not the same. This is a problem with Lee jeans, not with Essential Apparel. The jeans were as I ordered in excellent condition.
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Your website today was not functioning well, which was annoying during my order processing.