esteelauder.com Reviews

08/29/2016
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 4084 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2016.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• Aug 29, 2016
    I am having difficulty to understand why estee lauder products are cheaper elsewhere. I could have purchased Modern Muse Chic 3.4 oz for $62 on fragrance.net. I purchased 1.7 oz perfume for $85 and a brow filler for $28 on estee lauder's website. I used this website only because I got a 15% coupon reserved for first time users, and a $15 deal by American Express. I also wanted to try some of the deluxe samples. Despite all these perks I had, I still paid more than I would have paid elsewhere. I did not pay for shipping but I also would have avoided 6 % taxes elsewhere. It just does not make sense. If it is possible to buy these products cheaper at Macy's or at other online retailers, why doesn't the brand offer its own sales? People would prefer shopping at the original website to ensure authenticity.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I really like your products and I used all the cosmetics from this brand
  • Aug 29, 2016
    More discount will be great!
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I just got introduced to this Brand - looking forward for great results!!!!!!!!
  • Aug 29, 2016
    The purchase experience is very good and the "Be Enthusiastic 459 point" is useful. Hope the kindly set.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I love this company. If I ever have a daughter, I'm naming her Estée.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Love the website, but my. local dealer is terrible. Pebbles in New Martinsville WV is very lazy,rude, and always out of the products need.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I tried to get online chat help. But it did not work. Natalie kept saying things that had nothing to do with what I was talking about. I wanted to know ow to use my earned points towards a purchase.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Estee lauder could send give some gift sets to promote the selling of the products.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I was very impressed with the site. do you every have GWP?
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I went into the chat room and was directed thru tthree very nice ladies each time getting more info and knowledge from each one. I found exactly what I wanted and needed. Great site!! Thank your Rita
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Used EL for 30 years! In love. Loyal! LOVE free gift w/purchase and deals! Have gotten at least 100 people to use exclusively!!!
  • Aug 29, 2016
    First time ordering on line from Estee Lauder. Anxious to see how well it works out. Especially picking shades.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I had difficulty creating an account. I thought I had created one and even received the e-mail, but when I tried to sign on, it told me it didn't know me The account information was invalid. I created another account, and that time it worked, so I don't know if I have one or two accounts. I was not happy with this. Heretofore, I had purchased my product at Dillard's or Macy's. This is the first time I used Estee on line, and I am not sure I am comfortable now with the aount.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I like the Advance Night Repair serum. I think there should be a list of the ingredients on each product.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I wish there could be more sample gifts so I can try it and decide whether I should buy the full size ones next time.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Love Estée Lauder products but giving more discounts would be awesome so that I can buy more products
    Aug 29, 2016
    I'm the regular customer of EL
  • Aug 17, 2016
    I love the eyeliner. It does not smudge. But it does run out very quickly compared to the Maybellene I use to buy.
    Aug 29, 2016
    I am enjoying my eye liner
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Aug 29, 2016
    I love Beautiful perfume and now that I can order it on line and get it delivered to my door....I am loving it even more!!