esteelauder.com Reviews

07/23/2014
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2425 reviews. Last rated on 06/10/2014.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• Jun 10, 2014
    Love Estée Lauder products. Prettiest packaging.
    Jun 20, 2014
    Love Estée Lauder products.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Their products are excellent.
    Jun 20, 2014
    It is always easy and a pleasure to shop for ester lauder items online
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Wanted to order a blush color I have worn for years which I found out had been discontinued. Was referred to your Gone But Not Forgotten website where I found the item still available to order. great option !
    Jun 22, 2014
  • Jun 9, 2014
    I love estee Lauder Products and the shopping on line was very easy
    Jun 24, 2014
    I loce it
  • Jun 8, 2014
    i HAVE MY 80TH Birthday in two more days. I have wanted more then anything in the world to once again after more than 35 years to own 1 last bottle of Estee Lauder 'Youth Dew' perfume. I wore this frag. many years ago and loved it so much. I don't want anything else for my Birthday. I'm satisfied to be getting this particular gift (that I buy for myself.)
    Jun 25, 2014
    You dear people will never know how happy I was to receive my "Youth Dew" on my 80th Birthday. The one thing I wanted for years and decided that I'd buy it for my Birthday. It was at my door when I got up on the 11th. I was shocked how fast you got that to me. I was thrilled and told my facebook friends how fast and how beautiful and exquisitely the perfume was wrapped in gold paper with an Estee Lauder seal. You made me so happy.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Is an alternative to find the products and offers.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Jun 18, 2014
    I love Estee Lauder and I have been a customer for over 30 years!
    Jun 19, 2014
    I wish that I were able to reach someone to chat on-line with later in the evening.Also, I'm not certain I understand the differences between similar products and I would like to be certain that I'm purchasing the best products for my needs.
    easy to use
    Jun 21, 2014
    Ordering on line was simple and easy.
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Estee Lauder is the best makeup that I have come across so far! It lasts all day and I feel beautiful when I wear it.
  • Jun 5, 2014
    I don't care for any of the products in this free gift code, but was ordering my lip liner. I do not use cleansers, toners, exfoliators, wish you had something else like in the stores. I like color and cosmetics.Check out was too lengthy.
    Jun 20, 2014
    It said if I completed the survey after my order I coyld win $100 in product. Well the products were magazines magazines magazines. Quite misleading when you are ordering COSMETICS!
  • Jun 5, 2014
    I did not have any problems with the product selection.
    Jun 23, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with all purchases made with Estee Lauder
  • May 30, 2014
    Easy to navigate, reviews were very helpful. Unfortunately because I had a coupon I was not entitled to the free gift with the 50.00 purchase.
    Jun 18, 2014
    The website is very easy to navigate. Unfortunately the product did not live up to my expectations. Instead of improving my skin, it caused my skin to breakout. I also tried the night repair serum and will continue to use it. I consider that product a miracle in a bottle.
  • May 30, 2014
    Jun 30, 2014
    I have bought Azuree for years and will continue to buy it. I hope you never stop production of it. I can't run out but I also purchase lots of other items from EL, e.g. body cream (White Linen), mascara, serums, etc. But I have always noticed, compared with other brands, e.g. Givenchy how stingy you are with gifts. Sure sometimes you have your bag combos with the small serum, lipstick, mascara, etc. But how many of those can one collect? You need to have give-aways. Always hated that about EL.
  • May 26, 2014
    Just a great product.
    Estee works for me.
  • May 21, 2014
    Jun 19, 2014
    I emailed your site regarding my order but never got a response
  • May 13, 2014
    Thank you so much for bringing the shell color in doublewear back! In the the two years since it was discontinued she's tried so many brands and none matched like this. Thank you thank you thank you!
    Jun 22, 2014
    keep the shell double wear and we are friends :)
  • Apr 25, 2014
    Very easy to use website.
    Jun 24, 2014
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I was very happy with the overall ordering process but I did have to enter the free offer code three times before it showed up on the order summery, that could have been user error though so I can't complain too much about that. Looking forward to getting my order and plan to order in the future as well, thanks.
    Jun 21, 2014
    I have bought this item (pleasures intense perfume) from my local Belk store for years but since they were out of it for a couple of months I decided to order from the Estee Lauder site. Ordering was easy and my order arrived quickly. I was overall happy with my purchase and the free samples included but I did notice that the perfume was not as strong smelling as what I have bought in the past locally. I am not sure if the formula has changed a bit or if it was an older bottle or what exactly. It was more like a light cologne rather than perfume. I may give the site another try in the future if my local store is out of stock, just in case it was a one time occurance but if it is less fragrant next time, I will probably stick with my local store or switch to another perfume altogether. I am all for giving a second chance to them, especially since this has been my favorite fragrance for years but if it isn't as fragrant I may be forced to find something else.