esteelauder.com Reviews

08/31/2015
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3511 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2015.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

Hope you to be better!
    Would not allow use to use my Welcome915 code
  • Aug 31, 2015
    please list products that were popular in Asia too. I found them in Hongkong or China, but cant find them on Estee lauder website here in the states.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Estee Lauder offers a wide range of skin care products but frequently the purpose of the products seem overlapping. I'm confused as to the benefits of one product over another. I also find myself layering the products and I would prefer to use three to five skin products maximum.I wish that you would simplfy the products needed to achieve a particular goal.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Estée Lauder products are amazing and I will never go back to drug store makeup again!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love the romantic look of the opening page with the blue design. Everything is great but the page showing the free gift sample choices is a bit plain.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    My first time to try the site, so far so good!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love the site and the should offer discounts more often
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Web site ordering is very difficult to navigate!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love Estée Lauder normally like to shop all in belk but they don't have my Perfume and I love the florals Estée Lauder gracias
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The online chat is amazing! COREE helped me find just what I was looking for and she was extremely informative!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I spoke to an agent Ann. She was very helpful.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love the products. They are a little pricey but feel wonderful on my skin!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I have been a customer for over 2 years. I love spellbound product but very disappointed they no longer carry the body cream!.
    Love their product.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Website quite easy to use and selection of product and price are reasonable
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I've been loving and purchasing the night repair serum for good 10 years. By the time, I added perfectionist serum on my skin care routine and I've been loving and repurchasing it for about 4 years as well. Recently I added mucro essence and I also fell in love with it and purchasing it for the second time. There were obviously disappointing products like clear difference serum and enlighten dark spot serum.. (Some other toners as well) Overall, I do enjoy using estee lauder products but since I keep trying new products from estee lauder and some are disappointing, I want to recommend you to give out more samples to try out so that we, customers, can have satisfying purchase. Thank you.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    The website is very easy to use.
    Aug 31, 2015
    I have always had good service from Estee Lauder.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    great ordering experience for some of my favorite products. i would like to receive some coupons for this site.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Confusion at the end . Sample should be free
    Aug 31, 2015
    Excellent packaging and on time delievery .