esteelauder.com Reviews

04/25/2015
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3020 reviews. Last rated on 04/24/2015.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• Apr 24, 2015
    The website was easy to use.I'm looking forward to receiving my new makeup!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Please offer Fresh Air Foundation Makeup in your retail stores - it far exceeds your other foundations!!! I love the Linen Beige and will not use any other product!!
    It is cheaper online
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I just began wearing double wear foundation . . .I LOVE it. I'm trying to figure out what moisturizer I need to buy to use with is that has an SPF. I also want to get my first of three daughters started with it as well, protecting your face is imperative!
    easy to access website,
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I have tried quite a few different products and I went back to the Estee Lauder foundation because it is the best shade I have found and I love the products.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    15% Coupon for first time buyers did not work. Too many products in one window. Overkill. Just list all your products and allow shoppers to click on the product title.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I have always appreciated both makeup and fragrances. Never wear any other fragrance.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I bought this product once before at an outlet and fell in love. What coverage!! Amazing product!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I really like esteekauder items, and I have used these items for more than five years. I hope I can get more discount when I purchase these items in the future.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I have used and enjoyed Estee Lauder products for over 50 years. I can honestly say I have never been disappointed with any purchase.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I like your Pure Color Blush. Pink Kiss is a wonderful color. My doctor loved my "rosy" cheeks. I told him it was fake and he said he loved it anyway. I prefer a dry blush like this. It looks good and lasts a long time. Don't like creamy blushes. Can't get them to look as natural. There are cheaper blushes but I think this is worth the money. I will continue to use it.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I love estee lauder cosmetics for years. I remember receiving the first Xmas blockbuster kit for Xmas
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I love Estée Lauder products. They are fairly priced for the quality your getting. The quality is excellent.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Problem with checkout. Took THREE times to enter the billing address. Entered the data, selected continue, receive multiple errors. This llop continued 3 times.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I FOUND JUST WHAT I WANTED. ESPECIALLY THE COLOR AND THE PRICES COMPARE WITH LOCAL STORES
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I have used Estee Lauder in the past for many years and have always found Estee Lauder cosmetics to be the very best ever. Due to circumstances it became difficult to continue but hopefully I can start using again.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    When I checked out it caused me a lot of trouble, even making a call to customer centre, the system kept on telling me the welcome coupon could not used again although that was my first order. It took me some time to find out I had sign in first, which I think the system should at some stages remind customers. Too many process and confirmings after I clicked the USE PAYPAL button, which made placing an order non-directly and confusing, and could give customers chances to withdraw from placing the order.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Love the fragances, flowery but not overmuch musk power and cleansing foams fresh, soft to skin and soothing.
    Apr 24, 2015
    love the way the products make my face feel smooth and soft and clean.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Finding Azure and Aliage in stores is impossible! Thank goodness they are still available on-line! They are the only fragrences I use, and have loved them for years! Thank you, Jo-Ann Garner