esteelauder.com Reviews

05/05/2015
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2667 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

Good shopping experience
  • May 4, 2015
    I have been using Estee Lauder for probably 35 years. It is expensive, but I do love it.
  • May 4, 2015
    I was on my way to a wedding and a very nice lady at the Macy's Este Lauder counter told me she had a foundation that was perfect for me! Well, I was very sceptical because I only use Mary K products. I tried the foundation and was very pleased!
  • May 4, 2015
    expect more types of gift sets wit different pricing ranges
  • May 4, 2015
    It was very easily to buy them on line.And the products are all amazing and smell good. I get used to use its products for years and also recommended to my friends to experience the new products when they were promoted.
  • May 4, 2015
    Estee Lauder products are wonderful. The web site is not!! One has to work at finding things. i.e the large size of perfume.
  • May 4, 2015
    Very expensive, but worth it! My grandmother, mother and sister all love these products so it clearly does a great job of spanning generations!
  • May 4, 2015
    I have never used anything but estee lauder. I just love their products
    may use more than 1 code per purchase
  • May 4, 2015
    I love the free sample selection and the free shipping. Product selection is quite easy. I just had a little diffuculty with the screen sliding around - I am using Firefox V35.0
    The new customer code for 15% can not use online
    I HOPE IT HAVE MORE SAMPLES AND THE SIZE BECOME MORE BIGGER
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Easy site to manage. Found the item that I could not find in a local department store. Plan to continue to use site for further purchases. I am done with waiting for a sales clerk, only to have them try to sell me something I don't want.
    Pleased with everything.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    i appréciate the products Estee lauder. My fragrance is Youth Dew.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Products are extremely high quality
    Excellent perfume!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I love estee lauder cosmetics for years. I remember receiving the first Xmas blockbuster kit for Xmas
    May 4, 2015
    I love estee lauder products
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    I absolutely love it! I am constantly buying makeup and this is, hands down, the best I have ever used.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    I requested a return shipping lable. It has not come in. I also asked for ingredient information regarding a product I planned to order. I never heard back from them so ordered it anyway and it had sunscreen I was allergic to. So I will be returning it if I can just get the return shipping lable.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I've used the site many time, anytime I needed help the associates are always excellent. I prefer to buy on line so I don't have to wait in line at the cosmetic counter.