esteelauder.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

esteelauder.com Reviews

07/25/2017
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 4872 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• May 08, 2017
    I love Estée Lauder, I just wish they sold the moisture cream I use in stores so I could take part in the special event gift with purchase at the stores as well. I also wish they would bring back the other Idealist.
    May 19, 2017
    It was not clear to me what the items were in the free gift with purchase so when I picked my samples, I duplicated one because I didn't get what was said in the email as far as what they were including. I would have picked a different sample because I use the samples as a way to try different products to see what else would work for my sensitive skin without having to purchase the product, to then try it out. Other than that everything was great!!
  • May 19, 2017
    I hope this product is all I hope as I'll buy all my makeup thru y'all!
  • May 19, 2017
    Extremely pleased with the service and quality of the products...
    May 19, 2017
    Wonderful products, really makes me feel pretty and love the cleansers with effective moisturizers.
  • May 19, 2017
    I LOVE ESTEE LAUDER AND I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOU ON THE INTERNET. GREAT PRODUCT.
  • Apr 27, 2017
    I LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited to try out the free samples and i love the fair pricing of the foundation!!!
  • May 19, 2017
    Customer service staff is very profession
  • May 11, 2017
    I have used Estée Lauder products all my life. The products are higher priced, but the products glide on easier and the color is more vibrant so you use less products. Great makeup and skincare products. Also it's great to buy online, was always inconvient to go to big stores at mall to purchase.
  • May 19, 2017
    I've been loyal to Esteelauder product for 20+ years, I used to suffer acne or pimples, cant get rid of it, until a friend told me use Esteelauder. I don't work so I only buy in the store at the biggening when theirs promotion. Lately I've been buying it on line, its convenient and up to date on promotion.
  • May 19, 2017
    I love that there were so many foundation colors to choose from. I'm not exactly sure which was mine so I just hope that once it arrives, I can go to the store and exchange it if it's not the right shade.
  • Apr 28, 2017
    May 19, 2017
    Fully recommended. All their products fulfill my expectations.
  • May 04, 2017
    Found experience to be very easy and all conversations with customer service helpful and plesant
    May 19, 2017
    I have been very pleased with all products received. I have used standard shipping and received as promised but some items take more time than others especially if originating in NV
  • May 07, 2017
    Awesome products.
  • May 19, 2017
    Website still needs some work. It took 5 attempts before I was able to sign in. And my previous points have disappeared again!
  • May 01, 2017
    I am hoping I receive an email confirmation this time. The last time I ordered from this website, no email confirmation was sent.
    May 19, 2017
    This is the second time I have ordered from Estee Lauder online. When completing the order you are supposed to receive an email confirming your order. You don't! I will consider ordering through Macy's next time.
  • May 05, 2017
    Although it is a good product, it is very pricey. But my wife likes Cinnabar, so I have no choice.
    May 19, 2017
    The product Cinnabar is good but terribly expensive.
    I
  • May 19, 2017
    I have lousy skin but Estee Lauder makes it much more manageable. I LOVE their serums!
    Wonderful products!
  • May 19, 2017
    Love the product and the site is easy to use!