esteelauder.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

esteelauder.com Reviews

07/22/2017
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 4905 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• May 05, 2017
    May 17, 2017
    I love ordering from Esteelauder. the packaging is always so beautiful! Almost like a present. Very timely delivery as well.
  • May 17, 2017
    Looking forward to trying your products after my friend recommended them to me.
  • May 11, 2017
    May 17, 2017
    Estee Lauder is the best in the business for the price. When I couldn't find the color online the lady on chat helped me with it.
  • May 17, 2017
    I ordered on the website to get a free sample. Amazon and Macy's prices are the same, so why not get a free sample and free gift wrap. Very pleased!
  • May 17, 2017
    Friend asked for lipstick from estee lauder I've never used estee lauder but hear the bronze goddess perfume is amazing ...might habe to get a sample somewhere
  • May 17, 2017
    I really enjoy the free gifts....and I usually order them later on because of the quality of products
  • May 17, 2017
    I love the site and order process but I found it a bit confusing how to order the samples as they come up after you put the payment details in this was fine once I figured it out but maybe could have been a bit simpler.
  • May 17, 2017
    received the gloss as a sample once, and i am here to purchase a full size
    I love Estee Lauder products! Have been using the foundation for many years
    May 17, 2017
    Amazing product and brand!!!
  • May 01, 2017
    Love the ease of navigating.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    experience was good. Since I did order a product that is extremely popular, I am prepared for the fact that once it comes time for it to ship that it will be sold out. And that won't diminish my opinion of the company or the site.
    Was all good.
  • May 06, 2017
    I have been using your products for more than 20 years I'm always satisfied and especially love the double wear foundation and like to get special orders,coupons and dicounts
  • Apr 29, 2017
    I was very please with the first time on line shopper discount of 155
  • May 06, 2017
    I've tried other foundations and have always come back to the double wear. By far my favorite.
    May 17, 2017
    Love the double wear. I purchased a eye base and it's just ok. I like the paint pots from Mac more. The eye base is a little too creamy. It reminds me of concealer.
  • May 10, 2017
    May 17, 2017
    I was very pleased. My normal source (a department store) does not carry this make up any longer and I was happy to get it.
  • May 17, 2017
    Can't wait to get my order.
    Easy ordering.
    May 17, 2017
    Like ease of purchasing online!
  • May 08, 2017
    May 17, 2017
    I have used Estee Lauder products for years. Have always been satisfied.
    I love your products!