esteelauder.com Reviews

esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 150 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

Great products. Always use it. Love it
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Selection, shopping and ease of checkout all was very satisfactory. User friendly website.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    If i could recieved more discount code or gift card, i would be over the moon. Thanks a lot.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    nice website and convenience checkout method,fast shipping.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    hope esteelauder will release more special orders for our customer's actual benefits
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I have been using Estée for 4 years now cause it is my mom's fav all time buying brand. I love Estée more than any other brands.... But this is my 1st time online purchase. And customer service is awesome !!! Whenever I send mail,they reply n explain well in about 4-5 hours !!! The best service,
  • Oct 19, 2014
    i like the way estee lauder works. the colors are beautfull and better than any other brand.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I am very sorry to say that your website was very difficult to use. It took about a half hour. However, I will continue to buy your products in stores!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    i like the products of esteelauder
    I hope it is good.
    Very nice online page
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I have purchased estee lauder on line many, many times. However with the new softwear program it is a little difficult! I tried four times before I placed order today! I should mention I have used Estee Lauder about 15 years and I am very pleased with every product that was purchased. Oh! By the way, I get lots of complements on my skin. I have very few wrinkles. I am somewhat older ( than people that don't know me) would guess. Thanks Estee Lauder!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Great products. Website easy to use. I enjoy just looking at their offerings; but I am a loyal customer and usually find something new to try.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I think Estée Lauder products are of top quality! I'm hoping the blemish serum (free product) will help cover the spider veins on my cheeks. If it does help, I'll be buying a lot of it!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Discount is attractive! Service is good.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    i have used thees products since 1970's . Wonderful products and I used them all because I could get them easily. More difficult now that I am permanently disabled to walk with walker and stand for any length of time and I am not pleased with only one size for the Cool Bone Perfectionist Make up. I have always purchased the larger bottles, they lasted me 6 months and always were just fine to use that way. This is awkward and more expensive for me.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    nicely designed. easy to navigate.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I really love the products sold in the website, especially the night repair products.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Please make a one-way shifting to anaother country (south korea) Plzzzzzzz~~~