esteelauder.com Reviews

12/24/2014
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 5365 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• Dec 23, 2014
    Love shopping with you online. Have had no problems.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    For the wife, easy and quick..Thanks
    Love your makeup. It's silky & the shadows are silky & stay on my eyelids
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Love Estee Lauders products...
  • Dec 23, 2014
    I don't like how your website has all these rolling suggestions for other products and that I have scroll down all the way towards the bottom of the page to look at the product I am trying to purchase. I don't need to see a big, bright ad of a woman in a ball gown! I just want to get to the product I need. Just don't care for the overall look of your website and think it could be a little more user-friendly.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I love your Resilence Lift foundation in Golden Pedal. I also love your little concealer compact and your Bouble Wear Lip Pencils. My favorite fragrance from you these days is Privat Collection Tuberosa Gardenia.
    Lovely, quality products.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I love the website. they got more products than macys and belk
  • Dec 22, 2014
    I am addicted to Estée lauder products especially the day wear I use. It has totally changed my skin texture. My husband thinks I am getting more pretty using this products. Thank you Estée Lauder. And I will wish to use more of your product in future.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Love the product and promotion too!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I ordered directly from Estée Lauder because Lord & Taylor does not carry all the shade of double wear foundation that I need......"Creamy Vanilla" . I am also very disappointed that the shade " Creamy Ivory' has been discontinued in the Double Wear maximum Coverage. I have a skin condition, Vitiligo and I would mix the colors as needed to concel the discoloration. I wish Estée Lauder would off ER Creamy Ivory again. Thank You Linda Maffia linmaff@ optonline.net
    Dec 23, 2014
    Just disappointed that the color of the makeup I wanted is discontinued. But other than that they were great. They even responded by email about the issue.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Ordering was very easy. I found what I wanted quickly. Their price for the item I wanted was half what Amazon charged. So glad I went right to the source. I know I'm getting the real thing now.
    Dec 23, 2014
    Order came sooner than expected and free shipping was a bonus. Lovely box and free personalized card plus the very reasonable price made this purchase an all around success. This will be a gift but I know the recipient will be thrilled.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I love buying Estee Lauder products.
    I love Estee Lauder Products
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    Great product it does what it is supposed to do
  • Dec 13, 2014
    You keep discontinuing my products. Makes me crazy. I wanted the lucidity loose powder I have used for years. Now it isn't there. And the one I did get is 1/2 the size!! Eventually, I will go somewhere else. Looking elsewhere now. Your prices are going up and sizes going down. Unbelievable.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    very easy to go back and forth to view products. Quick and easy checkout. promo codes offered automatically.