esteelauder.com Reviews

08/30/2015
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3517 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• Aug 28, 2015
    amazing service especially the shipping and free returns
  • Aug 28, 2015
    It was a good shopping experience overall.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I used the new customer 15% coupon code with my first order. However, when the total price is $294, it only discounted for $22.50, which is not 15%. I called customer service, but they told me it;s the system issue, there is nothing they can do.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Very nice products. Just wish they still carried all their items in store.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I really like the set version, which is cheaper and with some other valuable stuff.
    Estee Lauder always have what I'm looking
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have used Este Lauder Products for many years, I was sad to see that the lipstick I have used is not on your list. No 57 Autum.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I am excited to have the opportunity of ordering directly on line and not have to go into the store ........ and take a chance whether they have it in stock. The first foundation I ever put on my face was Estee Lauder Double Matte...color of choice has changed a bit over the years but I could never use another foundation. I love the coverage and compliments I get about my make up and how good it looks. Thanks to my Mom, who is now deceased ALWAYS used E.L. and told me in order to have beautiful skin throughout your lifetime was to wear a good reputable foundaton. And as you see, I still thank her for her advice bc I hope to be as beautiful as she was when she passed at age 82. She was always told she had the most beautiful skin and they all thought she was not a day over 65 yrs old. Need I say more? Thank you Estee!! ****** The only thing I can complain about and didn't realize until ordering today (looks like everyone else feels the way I do) is you d/c the Lucidity loose powder........I do not understand that------why do companies d/c the most popular items? In the long run, they wind up loosing a boat load of money. Unfort. I will have to look elsewhere for powder to use. (thank goodness I still have enough of the Lucidity Loose Powder left until I can find a replacement.....which might be a Lancome powder.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have been using Estee Lauder products for 40 years and love the quality! Cinnabar cologne spray is the only fragrance of any brand that I have ever used during that time; please make it forever! I love the convenience of ordering online.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I hope there will be more make up products that I can choose from
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great experience. Free shipping and three free gifts. I specifically chose to buy through the website rather than go into a department store, because of the offers on the site.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    the first time shopping coupon is great
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Loved how easy it was to order and receive my discount they offered me...
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I think the Re-Nutriv line in wonderful for me. Este's makeup matches my skin tone the absolute best, and through the years I've tried many different lines.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I am disappointed that Pleasures does not come in body crème as it did before and no body powder availavble but esteelauder.com was fine
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Heard many good reviews so decided I must try it out.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Best products are sold here
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I ALWAYS shop for my Estée Lauder products online. It's fast and easy - the only way to shop!!!!
    Aug 28, 2015
    Estée Lauder online is easy, fast, and reliable. I have always experienced the highest level of service.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED THE PRODUCT AND USE IT ALL THE TIME.
    Aug 28, 2015