esteelauder.com Reviews

08/31/2015
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3514 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• Aug 12, 2015
    It is so much easier to shop on line. Everytime I try to make a purchase at a counter there always seems to be an item out of stock. I love your on line web page!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    more discounts and special offers
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I have been using Estee Lauder products for a long time and Ii loveit. Firt time buying online. Hope to get my product soon because I am runnibg out.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Have been using your face cream for 6 years now & I love it.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I have used Estée Lauder for over 30 years now and am very satisfied with their products. This website will certainly help me but wished they would also have the promotions eg the gift bags we get from Dillard's or Macy's.
    It is good experience
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I love Estée Lauder face products. I've been using anti wrinkle cream for a long time and I love it!
    very good item , I like it
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I had a complaint regarding in-store Estée Lauder service and when I directed it to customer service I received a prompt reply, an apology and a number of product samples. I was very pleased with this excellent customer service.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    it has a lot of good products
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I love so many of your products. The perfectionist foundation is amazing and the gentle eye make up remover is quick and non greasy. Thank you Estee Lauder.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I have been using this foundation for a long time ...can't find anything that looks or works as good. Could use a good blush
  • Aug 11, 2015
    It has very terrific reputation. Love it!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Easier than going to store that carries this product but not happy will take so long to get
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 11, 2015
    Product arrived without clear plastic wrapping leaving me to wonder why. It has always arrived with proper wrapping in the past. Since it wasn't factory sealed....I'm afraid to use it.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I love my Estee Lauder products - I am 57 years old and alway get told I look like I am inmy 40's. Women younger than myself have so many lines around their eyes and always ask why I don't. I tell them my mother started me on Estee when I was 16 and have used it religously ever since. I did have t break away for awhile when I started my Real estate career - money was too tight but I'm back now!
    Aug 12, 2015
  • Jul 31, 2015
    love the experience.. will definitely buy again oh and the customer service is awesome and they have a video chat that was great!!
    Aug 11, 2015
    Love the product it match my skin yone almost perfectly and I pick it with Annabellr an agent on the live video chat, shes a doll, loved that service none of the companies that I have used has it, they should though. I provide excellent feedback to all my makeup friends! Awesome job guys!