esteelauder.com Reviews

07/03/2015
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3850 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• Jun 22, 2015
    First time ever trying ! Hope it turns out great!
    Wish I could get the 15% new account discount:(
  • Jun 22, 2015
    The website is slow sometimes.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    It was very difficult to complete the check out process.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I love their partnership with Kendall Jenner which is what drew me to the website in the first place.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I love esteelauder its my favorite brand I recommended everyone
  • Jun 22, 2015
    have used estee lauder products for about 40 years so I am obviously satisfied and the original white linen is my signature scent
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I love Estée lauder because I know it spent money on real chemical experiment
  • Jun 22, 2015
    It's my first online shippoing and it went very smoothly. I will definitely be coming back. I love all the free sample and gifts they offer as well.
    Love the free gift!!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Shopping experience was nice.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I'm happy with the purchase I made.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Was disappointed that I didn't get 15% off at checkout for being first time purchase.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I was happy with all except the fact that u get emails with offers but they expire soon..
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE the nail lacquer! I first purchased the nude pearl it was on a makeup counter at a Bealls store and I tested it on my nail and instantly fell in love with it and how long it lasts!!!! Not to mention I only needed one coat! First time I've ever purchased Estee Lauder nail lacquer and will definitely purchase again and again!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Love Estée products, long time user. I especially love the free samples because that is exactly how I find new Estée products I love :0)
    Jun 22, 2015
    I have been an EL customer for a couple of decades. Sometimes I buy online, sometimes in store. Frankly, it depends on who has the best free with purchase deal.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    Exellent products and exellent service. Highly recomended!
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    would like the packaging to be minimum and put that cost in more product.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    My experience ordering products on this website was very easy and user friendly.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    I have tried 3 or 4 times to stop the mountains of emails. Unsubscribing does not work and is very irritating. I like the site, hate that you don't stop when I ask.