esteelauder.com Reviews

06/29/2015
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3756 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• Jun 18, 2015
    I could not find the cologne Cinnabar on your website.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I love your Foundation because its the only one that matches perfectly my face
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Great products, buy foundation and Pleasures perfume always.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I had a problem with a coupon code. Tried for 3 days. Also, tried to do a live chat and that didn't work. Finally called them and a lovely woman, Gabriella, walked me through it. Apparently, I had to open an account first. Nothing was even mentioned when the coupon code was denied. After opening an account, the rest of the ordering was a breeze. The code was WELCOME0615. When the code was offered it read--WELCOMEo615. She suggested instead of a lower case o, try the # 0 which worked. Wasted a lot of time. I usually purchase my Estee Lauder products either at Macys or Lord and Taylor, but decided to try the website this time. Hopefully, next time it will be easier.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Good experience overall, very easy to pick out product. However, when ordering on my tablet I was unable to key in my phone number and had to switch to place order on my phone.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I have been using Youth Dew cologne for nearly 45 years. It is my all time favorite!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I've been ordering Youth Dew Body Satinee and powder for years--Since I can no longer find it in the store, I order online which has always been very easy but today it was quite difficult. I just couldn't find the product and did not see a bar which would allow you to enter the name of the product. Was very frustrating! Other than that all else was fine. Your online customer service guided me there but it was just another step that took extra time.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Excited to use the product, used sample and it was great.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I love Estee Lauder products -- they are wonderful for my face and body. My mom introduced my sister and I to Estee Lauder over 25 years ago and I've not used any other product since. Huge fan of EL!! Thank you for the excellent brand and service.
    i LOVE THIS PRODUCT
  • Jun 18, 2015
    This is the first time I purchase a estee lauder product, I heard a lot of it before, but think the price is a little bit high for me for daily use. My main problem is the black rims under the eyes, i want to try this advanced eye cream to improve it.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Very pleased with the website
    awesome shopping experience
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I will continue to focus on your products!
  • Jun 8, 2015
    My mother loves all your products
    Jun 18, 2015
    My mother loves her new make-up
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Love the products, love the selection, love the confidence in the products,love the customer service on the phone,( but this time I didn't have a question), love the timely deliveries, as promised! Can I say anything more?
    Jun 18, 2015