esteelauder.com Reviews

08/25/2016
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 4078 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• Aug 24, 2016
    Wish this product was still in stores. I can only find online.
    Love Estée Lauder!
  • Aug 24, 2016
    you should often give some discount.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I love the products. I've never used anything better than this. I love the fact that I can put my shade and it will help me choose a shade.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Been using double wear for 10+ years! Best foundation on the market!
  • Aug 24, 2016
    This is my first online order from Estee Lauder, anticipate I will be happy with my purchase...and, if so, will purchase again online as it is very convenient.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Love this product, first received as a sample!!
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I had gone into Macy's to look at Estée Lauder face serums and I easily found them online, I can't wait to try it! They had a nice little set for the advance night repair serum.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I love your double wear BB cream. Usually they come in different intensity as low as 1.0. However, I don't see them anymore. Please bring them back, please. They are so natural looking, keeps my face moisture throughout the day. They are the best in the market out there. Thanks
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Love my samples, they help you choose what is perfect for your skin. They all work well , I prefer Re-Nutrive intensive Age Renewal cream. Couldn't live without it!
  • Aug 24, 2016
    It would be good if there is a guide on how to select products for use.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    The only thing that makes me feel a little bit confused is that when i open the website of one product, the proper skin type wasn't in a easily noticed place. I just noticed I chose the wrong version lotion for myself when I was checking my shopping cart.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I've used your products long time ago in my 20 something age so I don't feel anything special that time.(cause I was too young :P) I'm very excited and looking forward to receiving the products.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Keep it up, nice collection
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Always loved Estee Lauder products but not always able to afford them. Web site good.
    Aug 24, 2016
    I love Estee Lauder and find the online shopping experience very convenient.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    The 15 percent discount is misleading.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Aug 24, 2016
    Order was very delayed but due to weather, not estee lauder's fault.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    All my makeup and creams are by Estee Lauder, I love them!
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Service is impeccable and so are products.
    Aug 24, 2016
    Great service, great products and wonderful samples