esteelauder.com Reviews

05/03/2015
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2651 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• Apr 29, 2015
    Awesome product and its just glamorous
    nice but expensive
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I'm hopeful about the products. Site was easy to use and navigate. Wished there were a few more color choices but I am looking forward to trying the products I got and hopefully they will work for me.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    The checkout process was beyond annoying.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    It is an easy to understand website.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I have used Estee Lauder products for years. Great quality.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    My mother always used Estee Lauder products. She was a counter sales rep for many years in a department store in which Estee Lauder was sold. It was her favorite product. I carried on that love of the product.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Wish you offered a lip color in that the sample
  • Apr 29, 2015
    purchased for my wife and loved the advanced night repair
  • Apr 29, 2015
    you send offers but then wont take when checking out. I have been offered 15% off but no orders will accept offer
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I love Estee Lauder and I usually purchase at Macy's. I am glad to have received a savings and a gift from esteelauder.com. It was a little difficult to get the code applied because the screens switched and I ended up back to the previous screen and entering the code a second time. I had a chat with an online rep and she figured it out.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Great product, using Doble Wear For 13 years. Happy to have opportunities for buying this product online. thank you.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I like being able to chat with a beauty advisor and being able to upload my picture for them to see what colors would look best on me.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    It's a great site and has everything I like on it including new items not found in stores yet.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    would have liked to see more free options ....like in the store
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Apr 29, 2015
    I would like to be able to make a list of products I order from Estee lauder readily accessible that I can use to short-cut my ordering process