esteelauder.com Reviews

12/06/2016
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 7068 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• Nov 28, 2016
    I love EL products. A little pricey but the gift deals and samples makes it better
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Have used Estee Lauder since I was in high school, many years ago. Will always use it! Love the gifts and getting the extra goodies to try! My absolute favorite is the lash primer!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Great site... easy to use and fast! Love Estee products and this is easy way to buy.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Easy to find what you want
  • Nov 28, 2016
    great value for the purchase made
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I like that there is no shipping charge if you decide on regular delivery.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I have been using Estee Lauder products for the past 30 years. My skin has aged well in comparison to others and I am 61 years old. A recent visit to the dermatologist confirmed my great skin condition and they thought I was much younger! I believe it is due to the constant and continuous use of E.L's superior and scientific products. Even when I was younger and money was tight this would be my one luxury item I couldn't do without. It is the only product line that does not irritate my eyes and has corrected my very dry skin and cystic chin acne. Thanks so much! I still work full time and having the option to buy on line and free home delivery has been fabulous!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    My mother has been wearing Estee for years and just loves it! A great product. I only wish that the free gift applied to thi Estee purchase like it does when you are in the department store (7-Piece Gift: Yours Free with $50 purchase). They offered 2 free samples but it's not the same.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    good website and good shopping experience.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Enjoyed shopping on your website
    i like esteelauder
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I used estee lauder for a few years, it is a very good brand
  • Nov 28, 2016
    order took over an hour to put in and process. almost gave up.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    the best skin care products!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Intuition has been product off choice since 1965. I have very little to chose from now
  • Nov 28, 2016
    There is a lack of clarity around getting complimentary items in the car, and keeping them there. had to select the free travel sized items 4 times before i was able to successfully check out.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    user-friendly interface and awesome experience
  • Nov 16, 2016
    I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT THE PORTFOLLIO AND THE HOLIDAY BLOCKBUSTER IS NOT AVAILABLE ON ESTEE LAUDERS WEB SITE AND THAT I WOULD HAVE TO BUY FROM A DEPARTMENT STORE. THIS MAKES NO SENSE SO I DECIDED NOT TO BUY EITHER ONE OF THOSE PRODUCTS THIS YEAR.
    Nov 28, 2016