esteelauder.com Reviews

07/31/2015
esteelauder.com Ratings and User Reviews. esteelauder.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 3822 reviews.
Estee Lauder Online sells a wide range of high quality, own brand cosmetics, skincare products, fragrances and gifts.
Circle of Excellence - esteelauder.com

2010 Winner

esteelauder.com Rating

More About esteelauder.com

Recent Reviews for esteelauder.com

• Jul 11, 2015
    more free sample will be ok
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Great site, would love more samples offered. Very good to have free shipping
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Hope your business do perfect in future
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I absolutely love the double wear foundation. I constantly get asked what kind of foundation I use! It is the best I've ever tried!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I felt that this was an efficient shopping site and I easily found exactly what I was looking for.
    I do love estee
  • Jul 11, 2015
    First time I looked at the site and was thrilled to know there is no shipping charge. Very easy to order, and beats a trip to the mall!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    My wife loves your Intuition perfume. It is all she will use. We used to get it in a 3.4 oz. but today I could only find it n a 1.7 oz.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Love being able to purchase Estee Lauder products that cannot be found in local stores. So quick and easy to use.
    I LIKE THE 15% OFF CODE,THANK YOU
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I have used your products for 20 yrs. + and will never stop! Today, I bought face creams, cleansers and bath & shower Gel. I was buying (reordering) and not shopping. I could not find a "search" button on your website. Trust me. I tried to find that "search" button - I'm sure it's there somewhere, but just not obvious to your older clientel. I was able to complete my order but it took too much time. I ended up finding what I wanted by "shopping" category by category until I found the product I wanted to buy. Give me a big "search" button when I order online and we will be good for the next 20+ years.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I really like the easy shopping layout and I always get good deals plus I have the option of talking to a live rep.
    Jul 11, 2015
    A very easy site to shop on and if needed you have customer support right away. I like shopping on here because I don't have to leave my house when I am close to running out of necessary products .
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Your website is not user friendly. I had to have my daughter come and assist me. I manage a dental office and work on computers often.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    For some reason, the first online shopping offer code is not applicable, which is 15% off, and it upsets me. Otherwise, I will so happy to by some more.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Great products, good deal with promotions, which makes the purchase even better.
    Fast delivery. Well-packed, Always excellent product
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Will order again
  • Jun 24, 2015
    The email promotions I receive are so well done. Beautiful graphics and photos, nice concepts. Much more interesting than most I get (or try to unsubscribe from) . I usually purchase Estee Lauder products in a store but I like to receive the promotional mailers and they do influence me!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have been an Estee Lauder fan for about 20 years. I have always purchased from Department stores until I recently retired and found out I could order on line and it saves me a trip to town which saves me gas money. Thank you for your great products. Also free shipping is a plus for me.