etrailer.com Reviews

02/07/2016
etrailer.com Ratings and User Reviews. etrailer.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1706 reviews. Last rated on 02/07/2016.
Circle of Excellence - etrailer.com

2015 Winner

etrailer.com Rating

More About etrailer.com

Recent Reviews for etrailer.com

• Feb 7, 2016
    It was really great that you showed the chain I bought would really fit to my vehicle with a real example in the video. The year of the car was different but I was able to imagine it would fit to my car. It was very helpful. I couldn't find any other examples about my car on the web.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I purchased a hitch, then realized I needed an accessory with it. It would've been nice to have known that so o could've avoided paying double shipping.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Thanks. I always find what I am looking for on your website.
    easy and cheap
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Shipping was WAY too much for something that weighs only 0.006 pounds. WAY too much.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    This I the second time I have ordered and have been very satisfied. I will order from etrailer again. Great selection and instructions.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Have bought numerous items 6-7 times. Fast shipping,packaged well, have been more than satisfied with their products,at great prices also.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I haven't purchased in a while just do to need. My original experience was a much bigger purchase and was great. I expect this one to be no different and also a great experience.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Always very helpful and great Customer Service.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I was able to read the comments, and Q&A easily... to do my homework before selecting the trailer hitch kit.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    If my parts show up Wednesday I'll be happy and continue to buy from you with future needs for my Yakima gear. thanks!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    it was a little difficult finding where to put the coupon code
  • Jan 29, 2016
    The only place I could find that had the thule replacement, anti-rattle locking pin andlock housing for my Thule Vertex 9029XT
    Feb 7, 2016
    Erica, Is friendly, knowledgable, and professional. Great asset for your conpany. We couldn't be happier with her great customer service
  • Jan 29, 2016
    The process of ordering was satisfactory. However, I did not find the shipping options satisfactory. There was no way to know how long any of the shipping options would take.
    Feb 7, 2016
    Fast delivery. Great protection of packages.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Great products
    Feb 7, 2016
    Great product on time, will purchase again
  • Jan 26, 2016
    i have never had any trouble with this company.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I like the installation videos that are provided. They let me know how much work will be involved and if this is something that I want to do myself or, have someone else do it.
    Feb 7, 2016
    I purchased a trailer wiring harness for a 2016 Ford Escape. Would it hurt you to add an extra 2 inches of wire?
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Was hard to find what I was looking for on the website. I needed a Drop Shank to go with an equalizer weight distribution hitch. Only choices seemed to be 9 1/2" and then this item 13 3/4 ". This is a gift for my husband so he can tow a trailer with his lifted Jeep Wrangler. The measurements show he needs a 15" drop. etrailer.com was recommended by a friend. I don't know where else to shop for towing items so and hope this will work for his Jeep.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    What my attention was the instructional videos and how details so I'm pretty much banking on the installation video to help me out wish me luck
    Feb 7, 2016
    Got it on time and got the job done