etrailer.com Reviews

01/20/2017
etrailer.com Ratings and User Reviews. etrailer.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1810 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.
Circle of Excellence - etrailer.com

2016 Platinum

etrailer.com Rating

More About etrailer.com

Recent Reviews for etrailer.com

• Jan 20, 2017
    I hope that you are able to get these to me as soon as possible. Please let me know if I should have asked for faster delivery - I need them no later than Thursday. I spent the day researching tire chains, and in the end your site and selection was by far the easiest to navigate and find the right size. That, in short is why I bought from your website. I tried eBay, Amazon, Advance Auto, the primary manufacturer and their search engines made it nearly impossible. Thank you
  • Jan 20, 2017
    First time intro'd to site by work colleague. Hope hitch arrives quickly and completely. Easy to order, thanks.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Great prices on all items that i have looked at. Video was great on showing installation and work application. I have a Chevy 2016 3500 Silverado dually and another company I visited told me I needed item # 16565 by Curt. 5th wheel head Q25 and item 16025 5th wheel Q25 OEM legs puck. This resulted in a much higher price, hopefully I ordered correctly based on video and saved some money. I'm retired and on a fixed budget. Thank you for your competitive prices..
    Looking for discount code
  • Jan 20, 2017
    It all started with a problem with landing gear on 5th wheel. I talked to Lippert two time and ordered parts two time but still did not find problem! I researched a video by a satisfied customer with the same problm on u-tube site. He encouraged all to check out etrailer.com for good customer service and products. I did and subsequently I to am a satisfied customer with my first experience wit etrailer web site. M.H.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Always easy to find parts I need.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    This is the second order with etrailer and I highly recommend them as a business.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    everything was fine till check out I couldn't edit my # of items and no matter what I tried the wrong number stayed I had to exit out and totally start over
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Very easy process. This is my second purchase and was just as easy as in the past.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    ETrailer's website and product information is top notch! It made researching what hitch to buy very easy and I'm sure the installation videos will be great when I receive the order.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Great service and fast shipping.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I talked with Derrick and he was most helpful and answered my questions. He was very polite and very professional. He knew the product and that is what sold me.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I had questions on the Hopkins Backup Camera and e-mailed e-trailer but did not receive a response. I had to call Hopkins to receive the answer to my questions.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Katie D. Really went out of her way to help me research the hardware I would need for a used Hidden Hitch. She tracked down the replacement part numbers, installation instructions, torque values and the short list of hardware I would need to source locally. That kind of customer service blows me away. This sale was based solely on her hard work. Thank you
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Many items for my towing / rv need
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Etrailer web site was easy to navigate and easy to order from. The pictures and video demonstrations of their products on how to use and install them are very helpful in choosing the right product.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    When etrailer sent my package it went fast till it got to HUSTON,TX. then it was there for 3 days , and when it got to Corpus Christi,tx. It went from UPS to US POSTAL in Port Aransas,Tx.then I had to take time out of doing other bisness to go after the package. It took 7 days and should have only taken 3-4 days.UPS ???.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Quick easy order process! Many choices!
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    good product, fast delivery, i received exactely what i order. The same as the picture.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Jan 20, 2017
    My order consisted of 3 packages. All arrived at the same time and all were in excellent condition.