etrailer.com Reviews

08/30/2015
etrailer.com Ratings and User Reviews. etrailer.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 2543 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - etrailer.com

2014 Winner

etrailer.com Rating

More About etrailer.com

Recent Reviews for etrailer.com

• Aug 11, 2015
    Ian wilder recommended me I am highly satisfied so far especially with shipping cost and checkout was simple.
    The installation video sold me. Good Job
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I the stuff I get from e-trailer has been good and fits right
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Always a satisfying experience to deal with you guys - And the shipping is unbelievably fast!
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Nice website, especially for mobile
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Have shopped with you couple years back - highly satisfied. Good prices and fair shipping costs. Like how the image rolls around so you can see how it's made for fitting.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Wanted to pay using "PayPal" , however, total did not include shipping when on PayPal sight.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Good knowledgeable folks. Pleasant shopping experience
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Some of the weight for the parts is wrong, and it messes up the shipping calculator. 753-0783 and 753-0776 3-Wing Hand Knobs do NOT weight .25lb each and 753-3236 Replacement Wheel Tray Endcap does not weight .5 lb...
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I could have bought this T1 harness off of ebay for roughly the same price but because of the support videoes on installation in a 2000 Honda CRV I chose to buy from etrailer. I will be looking for other products at a later date.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    was difficult to get credit card info in so had to use papal
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 11, 2015
    I received my order very quickly, but I'm having trouble - seems my 2002 Tundra came with a towing wiring already installed. There was a "pigtail" drop under the bumper in the center, behind where the license plate goes. The plug does not match up with any of the plugs in your wiring harness. Neither does the plug under the driver side rear. The plug at the battery where the fuseholder is to be installed does match. I'm to check with my service mechanic to see what he can work out. None of the auto parts stores have anything to match, nor does u-haul. The toyota dealer says the factory part was discontinued.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    seems to work fine
    Aug 11, 2015
    etrailer was fine. The problem was that the item that I ordered could not be shipped to Canada.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Aug 11, 2015
    I have bought a trailer hitch receiver, tow harness and a hitch cover, so far so good and I am completely satisfied with the fast delivery and quality of the product.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Good internet site; last trailer wiring set for my 2011 Toyota Sienna purchased from you failed after a few years so I'm ordering the more expensive Kurt model hoping it will last longer.
    Aug 11, 2015
    Great source; bike rack took a bit more care in setup is a good value and seems a good product