etrailer.com Reviews

07/30/2014
etrailer.com Ratings and User Reviews. etrailer.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 3217 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - etrailer.com

2013 Platinum

etrailer.com Rating

More About etrailer.com

Recent Reviews for etrailer.com

• Jul 29, 2014
    Page is a little hard to navigate
  • Jul 29, 2014
    This was the best time ever spent on this site.I love doing bizrate surveys. . You folks are the best ever
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Great sight, easy to use. Fast shipping.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    eTrailer is AWESOME!!!!!! eTrailer is the primary RV merchant I purchase items for my trailer from. Their prices cannot be beat, the tutorials are outstanding and the customer service is Grade A. eTrailer is the model that all online merchants should follow.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    In the check out, having the name of the vehicle selected combined with the wiring harness would be nice so I don't second guess what options I selected
    I thank you
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Nice website with a variety of trailer lights to choose from
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The search process was quick and efficient. I found what I wanted in short time. The installation videos and PDFs made me confident that I can complete the job without needing Honda's mechanics. I'm preparing to haul a Harley cross country using a UHaul trailer. I went to the local dealer and asked them what I needed to hook up to my existing trailer tow bar. The mechanic checked to see if I had any power at the plug in the trunk and then told me I had to go to Honda and they would put a relay in under the dash which would then solve the problem. I believe I will save a good $100 before I'm finished. I feel confident this will take care of the problem.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    great site very informative. good selection of parts
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I think this company really has their act together. Great communication. Fast on customer service. Now that I know there are other categories, I will compare price on my jeep parts. I spent thousands in jeep parts this year. Bill EasterlyPs kudos to Judy for helping me with an issue.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Great price and free shipping can't beat that
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    The product I order was exactly as described and delivered quickly with free shipping. I was able to install the hitch on my van easily by myself in about 20 minutes. The holes matched perfectly and all of the hardware was perfect. I'm very happy with both the product and the service.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Nice looking design, love the how to videos
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I called etrailer to verify fitment for my vehicle and the represenative was very pleasant and informative.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Way too many interruptions with advertisement & pop-ups. Hard to move around a page without something popping up.
    Jul 29, 2014
    I emailed a question about 51# weight shown on your page as compered to two other hitches at 26 & 27#. Reply was that is what in on Mfg web site. Your personnel should have contacted mfg by phone to confirm. Poor follow up in my opinion.
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Easy to use buying process, with a great information to install the product myself
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 29, 2014
    Received item quickly but when i went to use item fan worked but light did not. Was going to send it back but we where going camping and wanted to use item so I took it apart and found wire for light was not connected must of came off cause there was solder on wire. I fixed unit and it works good.
  • Jun 29, 2014
  • May 22, 2014
    etrailer.com is a great site. I asked questions on their website and received responses back very quickly. Great ordering experience.
  • May 18, 2014
    First time using you so will let you know but so far great.
    Jul 29, 2014
    Everything was just GREAT!!