Euro Style Lighting Reviews

12/21/2014
Euro Style Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. Euro Style Lighting is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 176 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Euro Style Lighting Rating

More About Euro Style Lighting

Recent Reviews for Euro Style Lighting

• Dec 21, 2014
    I hope the chandelier is what I want. The free shipping made it very enticing to order from your company
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Get Paypal option so financing is possible. Folks are broke... Suggestion?...Design/create/photograph spaces using the items you sell on your site and add as a shockwave/flash collage to display as a collgage of the variety of decorative elements you sell without the shopper having to drill down tedious menus..time is precious.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great overall experience. Ease of purchasing and searching for items of my choice. Excellent prices. Only thing that would have made it more rewarding, would be an extra "promo code". Overall highly recommended.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    They have very good prices on everything.
    happy with prices
  • Dec 18, 2014
    What a great price on this hard to find ceiling fan.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I love the no risk free shipping both ways policy and the most stylish choice of lighting for the whole house and even an office.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Fantastic amount of selections and styles. We will be looking for additional purchases in future.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Your selection is excellent as are your prices.. The clarity and zoom in features are also outstanding. very easy website to navigate. I will definitely be coming back to you company for purchases over the next 2 weeks for other items needed.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Would like more options to filter by style, etc. to make shopping easier
  • Dec 16, 2014
    easy shopping experience and huge selection
  • Dec 16, 2014
    A very easy purchase, especially someone challenged like me.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Nice webpage design. Always appreciate recommendations for similar items.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    i will know far more after seeing how fast my order arrives and the quality if the items
  • Dec 13, 2014
    This my first purchase.
    Dec 19, 2014
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    One of the floor lamps came with the shade smashed
  • Dec 12, 2014
    The Designs are just awesome, so classic and clean, yet stylish. These lamps will look hot on my desk. Thanks so much Euro Style Lighting!
    Dec 20, 2014
    I love the lamps, they are awesome and serve my needs. They are positioned on my double desk and are extremely stylish and truly add a warm yet appropriate amount of lighting for a desk surface. Thanks for being there Euro Style Lighting! Ricc
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Took a awhile getting here. About a 2 week delivery. A photo sensitive type is kind of what wanted but I guess I overlooked the details of the product. I probaly find a way to use the three lights for me or my sons.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    The product information said it usually ships within 1-2 days, which gave me the clear impression that it would ship to me 1-2 days from the date of my order. Apparently they mean 1-2 days from the day they receive the item, because it turns out it is backordered for a month! I will not have it in time for Christmas and they say they are not able to improve the ship date. In addition, I did not have to confirm my email address when I placed my order, and because I accidentally entered it incorrectly, I didn't receive the order confirmation or follow-up email they sent me informing me the item was backordered. After I sent an email asking about availability, it took 2 working days for them to respond; 1 day would have been my expectation. If they want to keep my business, they need to add availability information to their product information instead of misleading customers into thinking items are in stock when they are not.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Great Site! Lots to choose from and the shopping experience was quick and easy.
    Dec 14, 2014