Euro Style Lighting Reviews

11/21/2014
Euro Style Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. Euro Style Lighting is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 158 reviews. Last rated on 11/20/2014.

Euro Style Lighting Rating

More About Euro Style Lighting

Recent Reviews for Euro Style Lighting

• Nov 20, 2014
    lovely light fixtures, good selection
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Such great variety and selections Very user friendly.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Easy way to buy. more selections. no sales tax. delivered to your door
  • Nov 18, 2014
    great looking design and products.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    great site best part is returns are free my favorite part
  • Nov 17, 2014
    The webpages did not display correctly in Windows 8. Computer programming code appeared at the bottom of the screen. When websites don't look right it always makes me not trust the site. I went ahead and ordered anyway but felt uncomfortable about it.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Very good overall
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Outstanding! Exactly what I was looking for at a terrific price and FREE shipping! I will be buying many more things!
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I am also searching for bathroom lighting, could not find the item Ilike.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I am going to try these fans first ,!
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I have been delighted with the variety and quality of the products provided by Euro Style. Their website is easy to navigate, too. It's my "go to" source for lamps, mirrors and hardware.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Had what the wife and I were looking for and the site was easy to use. Ordering was simple!
  • Nov 9, 2014
    This was a good shopping experience. Hoping that when i receive the items ordered that I will be equally satisfied. We shall see....
  • Nov 3, 2014
    First time ordering. Hopefully I like the item as much as the picture.
    Nov 16, 2014
    I bought this light because the old light did not give off enough light. This light I purchased only uses 2 t10 bulbs in which doesn't give off the light I need either.
    Nov 13, 2014
    The light fixture came fast and already assembled. I could not be happier and have many compliments already.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Beautiful fans, tremendous number of choices. I need more fans and this is where I will go.
    Nov 11, 2014
    I did not call them on this purchase, but I made another purchase today and made two calls on subjects. People were helpful and friendly. Good site to deal with. First purchase was installed today. It is a beautiful fan, and totally quiet.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    I am counting on you for excellence in service and quality.
    Nov 21, 2014
    Over the moon about recent purchase of Kichler halogen vanity fixture and a Gatco tilting round mirror. Thanks to Euro staff for prompt resolution of broken glass shades. Project installed smoothly and looks glorious. The pics do not do the Kichler fixture justice. It is really a lovely bright light, no glare.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    I received my order on time, but one of the lamps did not work so I regret that I am having to return it.
  • Oct 26, 2014
    Nov 13, 2014
    My light came with one crystal broken when I opened the package. I reached customer service by phone the same day and a representative arranged for a replacement crystal to be sent at no cost to me. I still have to take the light fixture apart and replace the broken piece, but overall I was satisfied with the ease to get the issue fixed.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Nov 11, 2014
    GREAT customer service, GREAT product, GREAT price !!