EventWristbands.com Reviews

12/19/2014
EventWristbands.com Ratings and User Reviews. EventWristbands.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 75 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

EventWristbands.com Rating

More About EventWristbands.com

Recent Reviews for EventWristbands.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    Simple to use and great choices for wristbands.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    So was the possible promotion just a lie to get me to fill out the survey? Well I was honest in the survey so I hope y'all were honest about the promotion otherwise I will not be back for further purchases and will have felt my time was waisted after being lied to rather than passing it forward as we should all do to one another with just asking but not lieing..... so after reading the 100 promotion is towards magazines with their company. Fuck yall thanks for wasting my time. Lucky I don't cancel my order my the morning I hate cons. This isn't the way to treat your new customers you stupid piece of shits. At least be honest. Hey fill out my long as survey and I'll give you a discount on our magazines you don't even want. I fill out surveys normally just out of respect. I won't though on false promises and lies. Scumbags! !!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I hope to receive the wristbands on time; If I do, then I will definitely order from this site again.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    hope they get here on time
  • Dec 9, 2014
    easy to purchase
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Easily found what I was looking for. Prices very good. Hoping for quick delivery.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Will know more after I receive my order.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    I have an event on tomorrow and ordered the wristbands to distinguish between my guests. After placing my order it told me that my order would be here on yesterday, but as of now still is not. I was supposed to have them yesterday, so that this morning I could have them customized. Thanks to your company that is not possible and you've ruined my event!!! I want a refund, and will never do business with you again!!!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    You guys are the best! We have hosted a myriad of events and you guys always come through!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    very good and easy process to order or re-order merchandise, also delivery time is very good
    Dec 18, 2014
    Easy process and very good help support, delivery on time and you really get what you want from this company
  • Dec 1, 2014
    great pricing, fast service. big fan
    Dec 16, 2014
    This is the 3rd or 4th time I've purchased plastic wristbands for my events. I plan to continue purchasing them as long as quality and pricing remain competative.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Great prices and product, but cart was very slow to load.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I am hoping that the promise to ship by Dec 2 is true because we need to have it for event on Dec 5th.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    First time using the site. It was easy to place my order. I will determine if I use this vendor again based on if my order is received on time.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    Very good site and make it easy all the shoping.
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Great live chat, helpful info and I ordered
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Dec 6, 2014
    I paid $10 for shipping which is just over the product price. They said Fedex would deliver within 7 business days and it has now been 10! Very disappointed... I need my product.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Greatness. Wish there were quicker turnaround times for customs.
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 19, 2014
    I ordered the product & it came in an extremely timely manner! 5 stars in my book!! I'd recommend them to any & everyone...