EventWristbands.com Reviews

07/06/2015
EventWristbands.com Ratings and User Reviews. EventWristbands.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 60 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.

EventWristbands.com Rating

More About EventWristbands.com

Recent Reviews for EventWristbands.com

• Jul 2, 2015
    GREAT PRICES, FAST SERVICE
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Love the easy ordering and options.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Thanks so much for always having great service and fast delivery. Looking forward to using our wrist bands we just ordered for our festival on the 3rd!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Was really happy to find these prices. Good experience so far
  • Jun 29, 2015
    'was less than Oriental Trading!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Have not seen custom print so I don't know what they look like yet
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Prices were the best I could find! I will be placing a second order with a competitor in order to get the colors I need for the plastic wristbands due to your limited color options.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Shipping was more than the product, that was a bit dissapointing.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    When pressing "Continue Shopping" in the Cart screen, it didn't take me back to where I was last it took me back to the main landing page so I had to go through multiple clicks to get back to the wristbands I was choosing from. There was not an opportunity to select multiple wristbands items and add them to the cart. I had to add one at a time to the cart. Luckily I was only purchase 4 colors.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I could not find a coupon code. And, website stated FREE shipping for orders over $75, however, that was not applied.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I have used the Tyvek wristbands before and really like them. They are sturdy and work well for our Vacation Bible School needs. The only negative I have is that for each color I order I have to go back to the first page to choose the Tyvek wristband section each time. It was time consuming because I ordered many different colors.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Mobilize when on smart phone.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 19, 2015
    Thank you so much for helping me out so very quickly with exactly what I needed. You guys are the best!
    Need a app
  • Jun 9, 2015
    We have always been very satisfied with Eventwristbands. The price is good and they arrive quickly.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Great selection and great prices! Very satisfied with shopping experience.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    The shopping experience was very pleasant. I easily found what I was looking for, at a fair price, with a seamless checkout.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    All the pop up advertising on the page may prevent me from coming back. Even McAfee put up warnings about the security of your page. Several times I was taken off of your web site to sites I did not want to be on.
  • May 27, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    Good products, custom printing handled quickly and completely as desired.
  • May 26, 2015
    I haven't received them yet so not sure about this survey, - seems a little fast to me.
    Jun 12, 2015