EventWristbands.com Reviews

08/29/2015
EventWristbands.com Ratings and User Reviews. EventWristbands.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 58 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.

EventWristbands.com Rating

More About EventWristbands.com

Recent Reviews for EventWristbands.com

• Aug 27, 2015
    Nice experience. Like the site
  • Aug 18, 2015
    great seller good products!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    the site was very easy to navigate, had a lot of options and had the items I was looking for were in stock.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    would like to see more options in variety or choices that are not so generic?!? And more coupon codes would be great.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I hope to use your service again.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    it was a good experience
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I shall purchase from EventWristbands again very soon
  • Aug 6, 2015
    This was the easiest customization process that I've ever experienced online! Thank you!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Enjoyed doing business with eventwristbands.com. Very professional in all their dealings. Keep it up.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Overall good experience. Too many styles not available in quantiy needed however fasted delivery time to my address which ultimately lead me to purchase over cheaper price and exact bands I wanted freom another provider. Would Recommend
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I have ordered from EventWristbands.com several times(began ordering in 02/2013) and have yet to receive any coupons/special offers or discounts.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    The site feels like it works better every year. Nice quick experience this year. Was really happy I could just re-order last year's order.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Great experience! Very organized and had a lot of information that lead me to exactly what I was looking for!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Support was very helpful and cost was cheapest around!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Second order from you very happy so far.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    This was a quick, easy, reliable, and sufficient experience! Will most likely return for further purchases!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Aug 5, 2015
    Excellent customer service, quality was as desired, timely delivery. I needed to make a change after they sent me the proof ( my error) and the change was made with no problems.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Easy to shop and find exactly what I'm looking for. I don't have to search through thousands of other items that are not relevant to what I need i.e. Amazon, eBay.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    None
    Aug 4, 2015
    It worked out great
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Because this is a repeat order I am a little surprised that I had to pay a set-up fee again. I no my order isn't for a large quantity but it is for a fund raiser for my church and I make every attempt to watch what we spend so we can maximize what we raise.
    Jul 28, 2015