EventWristbands.com Reviews

07/28/2014
EventWristbands.com Ratings and User Reviews. EventWristbands.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 120 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.

EventWristbands.com Rating

More About EventWristbands.com

Recent Reviews for EventWristbands.com

• Jul 28, 2014
    Very good I hope
  • Jul 28, 2014
    not sure how I will like product yet - 1st order
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great products and a big variety to chose from
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Awesome pricing and easy ordering!!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Fast shipper! Great prices with the coupon code!!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I have been ordering wristbands from you for 2+ years, at least 3-5 times a year and this is the first complaint I have. I dislike one of your new requirements to receive free shipping : * free shipping is not available for our discounted/closeout/sale items. They're already really cheap!It contradicts your first statement:Simply spend $50 or more on our Tyvek wristbands and you'll automatically be offered FREE SHIPPING in the US via FedEx Ground during checkout.Anywho, website and checkout experience are fast and easy.Thanks
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I like the website! Its very easy to find everything I'm looking for, also checkout is easy and the reorder button is just what i needed second time around. Not only do i get great prices i also get quick shipping.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Easy to navigate
  • Jul 16, 2014
    These are great wristbands, and have facilitated our weekly event, NO SHAME Theater, in Columbus, GA!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    User friendly website and cost effective prices.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    It was quick and easy.
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    good service, solid prices
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Cheaper than stores!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    We will see how this works when I get the products!
    Jul 22, 2014
    Amazing company the order came on time and i am very pleased will sure order more wristbands
  • Jul 12, 2014
    It was a little confusing
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    I ordered my product on a Monday, whereby it was stated that if you order before 2:00 PM I would receive my order by Wednesday. I order after 2:00 PM and naturally thought I'd receive the order by Thursday. Coming from Georgia to Pennsylvania, it seemed likely that a two day turn around could be expected. When I called to confirm, I found out the product was being shipped from Wisconsin ... Oh no ... I than went into a panic because I needed the product by Friday. The customer service person informed me that I should receive them by Friday and that he'd contact me with any new developments. I did receive my product on Friday morning and I had received a call from Customer Service stated that the order was on schedule and that I would definitely receive the order on Friday. Good Show!!
  • Jul 3, 2014
    I love this sight, I use it every year for my wristband orders
    Jul 16, 2014
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Very easy to see the variety. Clear pricing. Easy check out
    Jul 14, 2014