EventWristbands.com Reviews

09/01/2014
EventWristbands.com Ratings and User Reviews. EventWristbands.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 118 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

EventWristbands.com Rating

More About EventWristbands.com

Recent Reviews for EventWristbands.com

• Sep 1, 2014
    Needed a space to say the school is tax exempt. And dropdown for shipping choices only included one option.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Thank you, hope i win!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    very happy with service
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Very pleased. Looking forward to receiving the tab free wristbands as the city park where we operate has complained about the tabs being thrown everywhere.
    Need to see proof.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    my orders have been exactly what I asked for
    they are a good value
  • Aug 28, 2014
    You guys are the best.Keep the good work up.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Great prices and easy to order, just waiting to see how the wristbands themselves work out.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Great experience every time I order from EventsWristbands.com
  • Aug 26, 2014
    good website for ordering. very easy to use
  • Aug 23, 2014
    I am delighted that you are in my area so that I can have fast service and delivery. I also like the fact that I can order in smaller quanities of 100 for smaller events instead of the pary city option of 500 with an inflated price. I will be using these for a wedding to verify drinking age and any left over, I will use at my school as good behavior bracelets. JUST get this order to me as quickly as possible. I would hate to drive downtown in Atlanta's traffic to pick them up........I am counting on your company to make my mailbox and me happy.
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Nice variety of product, and what seems to be fair pricing. It would be nice if the site gave some examples, or proof of bands as you create it
  • Aug 22, 2014
    love i hope they arrive soon
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I really hope rjst product comes sooner then I am expecting it.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Great first time doing business with you! I used the live chat and it was so quick and helpful! Thanks.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    You say free shipping but shipping was added to order. Never said anything about after a certain amount was free.
    Aug 21, 2014
  • Aug 10, 2014
    like it
    Aug 19, 2014
    Great product, worked excellently
  • Aug 8, 2014
    This was the easiest order I have ever done on line. If the rest of the experience is that easy, I will be seriously impressed!!!
    Aug 19, 2014
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    The only thing I would recommend is offering printing in more then just a black print. It wasn't that clear to the end of the process that it was only a single color black print that would be available for printing.