EventWristbands.com Reviews

02/26/2015
EventWristbands.com Ratings and User Reviews. EventWristbands.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 57 reviews.

EventWristbands.com Rating

More About EventWristbands.com

Recent Reviews for EventWristbands.com

• Feb 1, 2015
    I've been happy with most products, although I received a batch of wristbands that did not want to tear apart. It was a major issue at our front gate. Please reassure me that the issue does not continue. Thanks!!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Great deal and exactly what I WAS LOOKING FOR
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Everything was wonderful! Everyone was so helpful when I had a question.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Looked into custom made wristbands, takes a bit too long to make them, plus there could be a section to submit a logo, receive a proof and then place the order in a friendly user manner Also, would like to have the option of wristbands packed in hard cardboard boxes instead of plastic bags. Everything else is fine.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Feb 3, 2015
    The wristbands are listed as being 3/4" wide. They are not. They are 5/8" wide.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Love the ease of the site!
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Had to exit and re-enter site after going all the way through checkout. Entered discount code which had expired (though there ws no expiration date indicated) and could not complete transaction even after deleting discount code multiple times.
    Jan 26, 2015
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Great Products and Great Prices!
    Jan 17, 2015
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Why is there a set up cost and why is it so high relative to the cost of the items?
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I always order from eventwristbands because they are the best price for wristbands and we order A LOT for the spring and summer months at the pool.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    I've had great Experiences with wristbands so far
  • Jan 4, 2015
    Cheap prices for good quality wristbands! Love them!
  • Dec 21, 2014
    SImple order. Simple transaction. perfect.
    Jan 8, 2015
  • Dec 16, 2014
    So was the possible promotion just a lie to get me to fill out the survey? Well I was honest in the survey so I hope y'all were honest about the promotion otherwise I will not be back for further purchases and will have felt my time was waisted after being lied to rather than passing it forward as we should all do to one another with just asking but not lieing..... so after reading the 100 promotion is towards magazines with their company. Fuck yall thanks for wasting my time. Lucky I don't cancel my order my the morning I hate cons. This isn't the way to treat your new customers you stupid piece of shits. At least be honest. Hey fill out my long as survey and I'll give you a discount on our magazines you don't even want. I fill out surveys normally just out of respect. I won't though on false promises and lies. Scumbags! !!
    Dec 31, 2014
    Stop sending me emails and surveys I hate that crap. Now stop!!