EverydaySource Reviews

08/28/2015
EverydaySource Ratings and User Reviews. EverydaySource is rated 7.2 out of 10 from 95 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2015.

EverydaySource Rating

More About EverydaySource

Recent Reviews for EverydaySource

• Aug 28, 2015
    great place to shop easy to find what your looking for and great prices.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I'm happy I've found a place that supplies items I need at a reasonable price.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    The best place to get cables at a very low price.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I like the competitive prices with free shipping
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I've been purchasing all of my phone cases, over the last 6 years, from everydaysource, and I am always pleased with the affordability and the quality of the product.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Nice customer support
  • Aug 18, 2015
    This is the first time I used this site. I don't have an opinion yet.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I can't find what I'm looking for at Walmart and Amazon when I found this website. It sums to be safe purchasing an item here. Will see if the quality of the product is good.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    It would be a great improvement if the checkout process indicated where the item was being shipped from.
    Awesome online retailer
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    I am very pleased. My purchase works perfectly and was shipped rediculously fast.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I was satisfied with the variety of merchandise that was available to me and the price in comparison to other retailers.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I really liked this site and if everything is good I'll buy again
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Great items and free shipping
  • Aug 8, 2015
    So far so good.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I was looking for this item everywhere and had no luck finding it. One day i decided to go online and everything was so expensive. Until i found this site and i found what i needed qucikly and then i bought it. This is a great qeb site, ill definitely be back again!
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 13, 2015
    Excellent customer service! A+
  • Aug 4, 2015
    ordering was very easy. went to the product I wanted and ordered. would do it again. thanks.
    Aug 12, 2015
  • Jul 30, 2015
    At checkout, they asked for a promo code. unless i overlooked it, i could not find one.
    Aug 10, 2015
    This is my first experience with this company and so far my experience has been satisfactory.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I am quite pleased with the price for the ink cartridges. I'll be able to express my opinion on the quality of your product once I've used it and see how well it works in my printer. I was disappointed I couldn't get express shipping (within 2 business days). I was only given the "free shipping" option. Was this because I didn't establish a PayPal account? The information didn't indicate I had to have a PayPal account to have access to the various shipping options.
    Aug 16, 2015
    I was very satisfied with prices.