EverydaySource Reviews

09/02/2014
EverydaySource Ratings and User Reviews. EverydaySource is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 93 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.

EverydaySource Rating

More About EverydaySource

Recent Reviews for EverydaySource

• Aug 31, 2014
    This is my first purchase from everydaysource and I think this was very easy to make my purchase. I was looking for a few other items but I think finding some items on your website was not easy. I was looking for a tablet but could not sort by price. The website was poorly designed. I make most of my purchases based on what am I getting for the best price. I don't buy by manufactures name or model numbers.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Hoping to receive them soon
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Won't know til i get them
  • Aug 30, 2014
    The site is easy to use and checkout was a breeze.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Great amount of products, search somewhat difficult to find exactly what I was looking for - even though I input basically the exact name… great pricing, and let's hope it's perfectly functional as the review states!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Very satisfied, thank you
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Site was well laid out, checkout was quick and hassle free. Overall, very good experience, free shipping was definitely a bonus
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I like Every Day Source good online store
  • Aug 26, 2014
    It was very easy to find what i needed, the cost was great and the checkout was quick. Mostly, no hidden fees or catches.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Very pleased with price and shipping.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Fast and easy
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Quick and easy.awesome
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I love free shipping!
  • Aug 24, 2014
    The items required a detail description in reference to materials and quantity included in the package. Screen protectors didn't indicate how many per package. The covers didn't show a picture of the stand extended out to show it's functionality.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Love the prices that are on the website.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    You had the items I was looking for at a very reasonable price.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    A very good experience using Everydaysource
  • Aug 21, 2014
    fast easy and reasonable priced cable, (product to arrive in 5-10 days free shipping on 4.00 purchase is unheard of) will check here again next time!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I didn't expect my other two purchases to arrive as fast as they did. I'll be using this site a lot more often
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 25, 2014
    Items came a day earlier than I expected. Surprise! Good surprise and exceeded my expectations.