eVitamins Reviews

09/01/2014
eVitamins Ratings and User Reviews. eVitamins is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 117 reviews.
eVitamins represents the latest breakthrough in nutritional technology. Their goal is to provide you with the latest health information while bringing you both cutting edge and everyday products. eVitamins is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality vitamins and supplements at the lowest prices possible.

eVitamins Rating

More About eVitamins

Recent Reviews for eVitamins

• Aug 13, 2014
    Excellent products and good pricing
  • Aug 12, 2014
    good ... keep it up
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Very good site, easy to navigate and purchasing was quick and easy.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I will expect your order
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I was very happy to find supplements not only comparable to what I buy in the drug store, but also more economical that what I have been buying. Can't wait to get the order and further compare.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Very competitive prices. Excellent service thus far. Impressive.....
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I started the purchase because I read a statement saying it qualified for free shipping but ended up paying as much for shipping as the product itself
  • Aug 3, 2014
    it was fast and easy
  • Aug 3, 2014
    I have been buying supplements from eVitamins for many years and they have been great to work with.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    I was sent an email and when I went into the evitamins web-site, there was an offer for a 5% discount. When I tried to use this 'Save5' discount code it said that this was only good for new customers. Don't you think that returning customers are equal to new customers. I almost cancelled my order!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I hope that the product will present a good quality.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Very easy to purchase from
  • Jul 29, 2014
    great selection and choice
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Was pleased to find a great price, along with good shipping costs to Canada!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I was advised if I had spent 50 or more then I would get free shipping, but this was not the case and it upset me.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Love the product! Price competitive and shipping was timely. They carry quality products and give good information about them.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Very impressed so far
    Jul 28, 2014
    Brilliant service, great product and prices. Can't fault it.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    products not easily available in the UK At very good prices. Only one problem. I got charged custom duty on one item, but its never happened again.