eVitamins Reviews

07/27/2015
eVitamins Ratings and User Reviews. eVitamins is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 114 reviews.
eVitamins represents the latest breakthrough in nutritional technology. Their goal is to provide you with the latest health information while bringing you both cutting edge and everyday products. eVitamins is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality vitamins and supplements at the lowest prices possible.

eVitamins Rating

More About eVitamins

Recent Reviews for eVitamins

• Jun 27, 2015
    Great site, will order more if prices found better than other portals.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    over all everything is all good
  • Jun 26, 2015
    eVitamins always has the high quality special herb products I use and are seldom back ordered.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    its my first experience with e vitamins. after delivery I will have end to end experience about your esteem organization.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I miss being able to read the labels of the products! The items you put that I might want are distracting and make it hard to learn about the product. However, I recommend vitamins to people all the time and buy enough for up to a year at a time.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Agradecido pelo atendimento a mim prestado e pela variedade de produtos.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    the search function could have been more helpful. Example, when search by product, drill down to brand, should not return to overall search when one wants to move back to search for same product but different brand...
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I liked because its has every thing I need a lot of variety
  • Jun 17, 2015
    great site to make dietary supplements shopping.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Looks like a very good company
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Would like to have DHL express option
  • Jun 7, 2015
    evitamins has made life a lot better of the gift recipient
    Jun 24, 2015
    price on the much higher side, needs to be rationalised, especially for an international order and tea tree oil content needs to be increased if possible.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Sentia uma dores na articulação e após 15 dias usando as dores sumiram, e assim tive mais disposição para o trabalho, a memória melhorou enfim, um excelente complexo vitamino que indico para outras pessoas.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I am looking for the product for many days. Finally i can get!! Thanks '-' I hope you offer short delivery days. I know the distance is not close from usa to newzealand. I think you can offer the shoter delivery days, people use alot in newzealand also.
    Jun 18, 2015
  • May 29, 2015
    I loved my experience of shopping with eVitamins. I got what i wanted n hope to shop from eVitamins soon.
    Jun 22, 2015
    I liked shopping from eVitamins. It was really an excellent experience. I easily found what I wanted. Most importantly rates are genuine. I will definitely buy more products from eVitamins.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Jun 22, 2015
    Ilike too much. I buy again!