eVitamins Reviews

03/01/2015
eVitamins Ratings and User Reviews. eVitamins is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 131 reviews.
eVitamins represents the latest breakthrough in nutritional technology. Their goal is to provide you with the latest health information while bringing you both cutting edge and everyday products. eVitamins is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality vitamins and supplements at the lowest prices possible.

eVitamins Rating

More About eVitamins

Recent Reviews for eVitamins

• Jan 4, 2015
    One improvement that you could make is faster shipping. Our last order took almost a month to be received. That would be my only criticism. It also asks for a promo code but I don't know where to receive that. As a repeat customer and will likely order again, it would be nice to receive a loyalty discount.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Please change your survey regarding the word 'eskimo' since it is considered a slur. We are called Inuit (plural) or Inuk (singular). I would also like a gender option for 'other'.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Great product selection - thank you!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I love this website
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Fast, easy, and best pricing on quality products. Highly recomend!
  • Dec 31, 2014
    If I receive this order in India without paying duty then I will order small amounts from you more often.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Awaiting goods but the pricing looks good.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    It s good only problem is not that good experience checkout as it is a bit frustrating undrstanding
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Overall, eVitamins provides a fairly painless way to purchase my supplements. I also appreciate the breadth of their products.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Best price and availability for Buried Treasure supplements.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    I'm very pleased to shop on vitamin.com. I hope that I with this purchase also have the opportunity to get a postal refund if I post my par chase on youtube.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Please provide more option of service provider for shipping such as DHL and UPS. Allow customers to choose their preferred delivery company.
    Jan 3, 2015
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Nice Products available on the site. Though I am based in a different country i was able to place the order with ease. looking forward for the parcel.
    Jan 1, 2015
    The product is very good, and the packaging was decent, could have been better though. However the delivery / courier service is pathetic. This package was not handed over to me/ at my residence. The courier person just left it in the common mailbox of my apartment. I'm surprised that you folks are so careless. I am definitely not going to place the order again.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Delighted to find so much choice. High dose sublingual vitamins easily absorbed and much nicer than injections!
    Dec 21, 2014
    Very speedy service. Good product, but way too much sweetener in it!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Very good products. Really helpful for indian peoples.
    Dec 30, 2014