evo Reviews

03/28/2015
evo Ratings and User Reviews. evo is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 660 reviews.
evo explores the collaboration between culture and sport by seamlessly joining art, music, streetwear, skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing and wakeboarding. Our aim is to bring all things relevant to the urban, action sports lifestyle into one creative space. Whether it is on the website, on the phone or in our store, our aim is to make all who come into contact with ... Show More evo explores the collaboration between culture and sport by seamlessly joining art, music, streetwear, skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing and wakeboarding. Our aim is to bring all things relevant to the urban, action sports lifestyle into one creative space. Whether it is on the website, on the phone or in our store, our aim is to make all who come into contact with evo feel welcome and excited about their experience.

evo Rating

More About evo

Recent Reviews for evo

• Mar 17, 2015
    I Like this shop a lot. Has great prices and fast shipping
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Evo is awesome!! Great prices and fast delivery! Telephone customer support was great too. They helped me decide on exactly what snowboard I needed to get.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    The payment process was confusing. When I clicked the check out it refreshed the page after entering all my info and I had to do it again. Also, return policy wasn't clear. I wanted to read reviews about the bindings, but there weren't any. I think you need to amp up consumer reviews to help buyers feel confident or share what other people bought with this.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    I purchased skis, it would have been nice if you have an option that would have shown me appropriate bindings to match; I probably would have bought them had I known they would have fit. Now I will buy them from a local shop and have them installed there.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Gear selection is awesome. I wish there was more of a comparison between the 2 snowboard boots that I'm looking at. Probably not evo's fault though, as Salomon's website doesn't have much differentiation either.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    its pretty good thanks nothing to complain, loved your charts made it easier to purchase hopefully the right fit
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Thanks Evo...you made my purchase easy!
    Always been the best
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Good website. Great deal on a hat I have been looking for. Pretty steep shipping cost.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Evo is my one stop shop for all my adventurous needs! Ultimate customer satisfaction!
    Like all expirement
  • Mar 14, 2015
    really cool website, nice work!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Mar 15, 2015
    Just wish the return the free.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Pleased with everything except that when I was looking into buying these skis the past couple days, they were on sale for $309.00, then today when I decided I could afford them, they went up to $443, but were still on sale. That made me timid to buy them. Other than that, everything was pleasing.
    Mar 17, 2015
  • Mar 1, 2015
    The checkout precedure is not as smooth as i expected, I have a login at evo.com but it doesn't record my address(neither billing address nor shipping address).I have paypal so i am ok, but i do recommand you provide creditcard payment service for overseas clients, too. If this can be fixed, will be the best~!
    Mar 16, 2015
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Every purchase I have made with Evo I have been happy about. I have always had awesome support when there is a problem with the product and the prices are better that any other site for the same quality. That's hard to beat.
    Mar 14, 2015
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I called for customer service, and the person I spoke to was great!
    Mar 15, 2015