evo Reviews

10/19/2014
evo Ratings and User Reviews. evo is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 583 reviews.
evo explores the collaboration between culture and sport by seamlessly joining art, music, streetwear, skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing and wakeboarding. Our aim is to bring all things relevant to the urban, action sports lifestyle into one creative space. Whether it is on the website, on the phone or in our store, our aim is to make all who come into contact with ... Show More evo explores the collaboration between culture and sport by seamlessly joining art, music, streetwear, skateboarding, snowboarding, skiing and wakeboarding. Our aim is to bring all things relevant to the urban, action sports lifestyle into one creative space. Whether it is on the website, on the phone or in our store, our aim is to make all who come into contact with evo feel welcome and excited about their experience.

evo Rating

More About evo

Recent Reviews for evo

• Oct 11, 2014
    Great price for item purchased compared to what I've seen
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I like the gear you are selling
  • Oct 11, 2014
    You guys have good shit...keep doing that!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Love the site - great deals
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Overall great website with lots of helpful sizing info on products (skiiing). Really surprised to find out just when purchasing that the products I wanted were not available to be shipped to Canada! Boo!
    Good deals. Great site
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I love Evo! My Friends always send me to Dogfunk but I always end up at Evo because there's a larger selection, better prices, and they always have more size options!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    My daughter picked out these skiis and told me to buy them.,
  • Oct 10, 2014
    It had excellent filters that made finding the equipment I was seeking very easy. Explanations of condition of used/demo gear was very good.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Great store in Freemont. I have some friends visiting and with living in a country that can't import lots of consumer goods the prices really show here (CZ, Europe). Nice to see that I can still score a deal from a core shop back home from so far away.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Like their logo, like their pricing, will come back to shop again!
    Evo is awesome!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 10, 2014
    You guys rock, keep it up. LOVE the website and ease of filtering search results...to the max!
  • Sep 14, 2014