Express-Inks Reviews

Express-Inks Ratings and User Reviews. Express-Inks is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 9 reviews. Last rated on 04/01/2015.

Recent Reviews for Express-Inks

• Apr 1, 2015
    The gentleman at Express-Inks went above and beyond to help me. Even though it was way past the cut-off for overnight delivery, the guy who helped me made sure that we got the MICR toner cartridge next-day, A.M. all the way from California to Atlanta! I cannot thank them enough for responding to my urgency the way they did. You guys rock!
  • Mar 6, 2015
    They are priced right and deliver on-time.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I am the office manager for a lawfirm and have had a very good experience with Express-Ink so far.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Best price available. Quick fulfillment and shipment. Quality shipping service selected.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I've been using this site to order toner and imaging drums for the church copy machine for nearly 2 years now. Billing is always correct, shipments arrive so quickly I can hardly believe it. The fact that I can pull up past orders makes reordering very easy, as does the ability to save my shipping/billing information. Also, the free shipping and rewards points are nice too :)
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Looking forward to shopping at Express inks in the future.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Good company. Free shipping is awesome.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    My first order. I will let you know if the remanf. toner cartridges are of high quality.