Exterior Accents Reviews

09/02/2014
Exterior Accents Ratings and User Reviews. Exterior Accents is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 25 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2014.

Exterior Accents Rating

More About Exterior Accents

Recent Reviews for Exterior Accents

• Aug 28, 2014
    Good site... waiting to see the service and product
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Just what I was looking for. I appreciate the clarity and simplicity of the selections.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    quick website/ good prices
  • Aug 22, 2014
    First time purchase from your company....hope it will be a good experience!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Aug 26, 2014
    I was looking for a specific item (one I had ordered before) and was unable to to find it so I ordered something else.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    First time purchase. can't know satisfaction until item is delivered.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I have received a garden St Francis statue as a gift (and I suggested the website to my friend)--I love it, and this statue is for our recently retired pastor and his wife from a Bible study group to which his wife belongs. The reviews were outstanding, and we can hardly wait to receive the statue to give to our very close friend!!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Hopefully this will be a beautiful piece. Reading the reviews help me make my choice. Thank you.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    nice product, exactly what i was looking for and in the right price range(-:
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I have often noted you in the past, but have never had a reason to use it. I have been favorably impressed and will probably shop here again in the future
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I needed to reach someone about shipping. I called the company twice and emailed as suggested. I am now sending in the order that I need in 7 business days. If it comes by then I will be happy. If someone reaches out to me I will be happy. If I hear nothing and it does not come before the dedication on August 7th, I will not be happy. I was more than willing to pay more for faster shipping, but that was not possible without speaking to someone?
    Aug 12, 2014
    I really appreciated that all partiea worked together to make sure that we had the bench for the tree dedication in memory of one of our students.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I LOVE THE MEMORIAL STONS MAKE A GREAT GIFT FLOWERS ARE A WASTE
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Easy website, great selection.
    Aug 11, 2014
    Great, fast service. Loved the selection.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I'm hoping this product works out for me.
    Aug 25, 2014
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Aug 4, 2014
    I placed an order online (July 22). I printed the confirmation of my order with the order number on it. I never received an email from them with a tracking number or a status of order. I checked about a week later and the status of my order had not been updated. I emailed them to check on the order .... they never emailed me back. I called them to check on the order .... no answer. Called them again the next day, still no answer so I left a message. They called me back a day later and left me a message saying they looked up the order number and it didn't exist so they couldn't help me. I called them right back (within 3 minutes) and did not get an answer (again). My gut tells me that this is some guy trying to run a business out of his basement who had no customer service training and is not very professional (they never did return my email). I would NEVER recommend this business.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Offer complete description of product and price is reasonal;e
  • Jul 18, 2014
    terrible that there is no customer service phone number to ask question. Also very bad that the live chat does not work
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    The item I wanted was back ordered, but upon arrival exceeded expectations. It was well worth the wait.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Jul 7, 2014
    The 4'ft Lighthouse that I ordered arrived on time but with the light-bulb broken. It also came in three (3) pieces and had to be assembled. There was no mention of "some assembly required" in the literature on the internet from which I ordered it. I am an 83 year old man and need to have someone do these chores for me so it is nice to know beforehand what is needed.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Great website. Found 95% of what I'm looking for, for my garden & landscaping.
    Jul 8, 2014