Exterior Accents Reviews

01/28/2015
Exterior Accents Ratings and User Reviews. Exterior Accents is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 01/28/2015.

Exterior Accents Rating

More About Exterior Accents

Recent Reviews for Exterior Accents

• Jan 28, 2015
    Your website was very user friendly. I purchased the super large toad which is to be a replacement for the one I already have. My original toad got damaged and I was searching the web for the same one and alas, I found it on your website! The toad gets a lot of attention from all who pass by my door! I'm so happy to be able to get another one.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    to be able to type a product in and have it immediately come up with exactly what i was looking for within my price point - amazing to someone my age
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    Item was not described very good
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I just placed an order so most of the imput is premature. Ask me after I find out if product is in stock, has been shipped, has been delivered, etc
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    This was a Christmas present for our son & family! He was pleased to receive it!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I was fast and easy and first time ordering from this company. I hope the gift gets there on time.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I was looking for something very specific as a bereavement gift. I stumbled onto this site based on the product I was looking for and was happy with what I found on this site, in terms of quality, style and price.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    nothing to say until the deal is complete
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Thank goodness I found what I wanted.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Great company. Good products.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    ive ordered things from here to place at my daughters grave. I LOVE THEM.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    They have a beautiful selection of Frank Lloyd Wright replica sculptures that make amazing accents to any garden or yard. The shipping is inexpensive given the weight and size of the items shipped.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    I don't like to do this survey before i get the product. How am i supposed to rate something that hasn't happened yet.
    Nov 30, 2014
    Satifactory shipment. Product meets expectations. All advertised pieces were in box. No problems. Ready to buy more to finish my fencing project.