EyeBuyDirect.com Reviews

03/03/2015
EyeBuyDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. EyeBuyDirect.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 3838 reviews. Last rated on 03/03/2015.

EyeBuyDirect.com Rating

More About EyeBuyDirect.com

Recent Reviews for EyeBuyDirect.com

• Mar 3, 2015
    Awesome and easy! Can't wait to get my new glasses!
  • Mar 3, 2015
    The value is very reasonable for someone how as a very tight budget and is on Medicare. The selection is incredible. I would recommend Eye Buy Direct to all my friends for great buys for both Prescription as well as Sunglasses.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Well I did call your customer service, and they were excellent.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    great website and great prices, will shop again
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Was happy to see I could buy the kind of glasses my daughter liked that our insurance wouldn't cover. And they were affordable and hopefully really nice when we get them
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I was supposed to get free shipping with my benefits but you didn't allow the code
  • Mar 3, 2015
    need more sunglass and glass for wider heads.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I have order my last 4 pairs of glasses from EyeBuyDirect have been very pleased very nice glasses. The prices are very reasonable.
    it was fucking great.
    I love this site
  • Mar 3, 2015
    This will be my 4th purchase with EyeBuyDirect and I will continue to shop with you. Great selection, ease of ordering, quality product, and excellent customer service.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Sorry, my English is very bad.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    EyeBuyDirect is the best, they have fasionable glasses with the best prices and service.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I have bought from Eye Buy Direct 2 times. I wouldn't have come back if I wasn't happy.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Came back from creating an account to use a promo code and shopping cart was empty - had to re-enter order and prescription. That was very irritating.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    easy to use and great customer service.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Great site, I was introduced by a friend who loves this site, now I do too.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I recommend your site all the time. I haven't found better prices anywhere else.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Quite pleased with this site. So many nice frames, it's hard to choose. Will order again. Just ordered the 2nd pair for my hubby.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I thought the process was easy, efficient and quite affordable. There were also many choices in frames as well. Just waiting on my order to see how it all turns out!
    Mar 3, 2015