EyeBuyDirect.com Reviews

04/26/2015
EyeBuyDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. EyeBuyDirect.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 4002 reviews.

EyeBuyDirect.com Rating

More About EyeBuyDirect.com

Recent Reviews for EyeBuyDirect.com

• Apr 25, 2015
    WOULD BE NICE TO RECALL SELECTION BY NAME.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Very good experience and good offers
  • Apr 25, 2015
    This is my second and third pair of glasses from Eye Buy Direct. The quality and reliability of first pair has been exceptional. I chose to come back for that reason as well as the ease of ordering.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Very happy with the purchase, I look forward to receiving my new eyeglasses.......my first pair of glasses, ever!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Great prices and products. Checkout, confirmation and shipping and tracking could be better.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Once again, another easy to make purchase. I love their try on feature and their prices can't be beat!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I loved the trendy styles that were available. I think that the user interface for comparing glasses could be better. For instance, I don't like having to close one of the preview windows to view another pair. I also think you should allow more than 3 pairs of glasses to be compared at once. The try-on tool was very accurate and fit my face well. When I centered my pupils, however, the glasses appeared too high. I had to lower the pupils to make the glasses fit correctly.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    I have always loved the ability to get quality frames and prescription lenses for an affordable cost, without having to worry about whether my insurance provider will work with the store I'm buying from. I am very highly likely to recommend Eye Buy Direct to friends and family, as my brother recommended it to me.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    so glad my friend told me about it
  • Apr 25, 2015
    This is such an awesome web site to order glasses. I recommended to every one I see that ask about my glasses!!!!!!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Took an hour to check out. And I am not an novice on the computer.
    Apr 25, 2015
    Left lens was blurry,thus am returning and getting another pair of sunglasses.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Hope I receive and like. Have never ordered glasses online before
    Apr 25, 2015
    I know it say 7-14 days for shipment but was so excited in receiving my glasses it was very difficult to wait the whole 14 days. Wish there were a way to get them a lot sooner.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Great prices. Great products..
    Apr 25, 2015
    Great products , great prices . .
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    My mother is very happy with new eyeglasses. She said they were very nice looking, light weight, and perfect for her.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    First purchase from this retailer.
    Apr 25, 2015
    my glasses arrived with a chip in one of the lenses. Your company resolved the problem quickly and to my satisfaction. They are replacing the glasses.other than the problem with the chip, the glasses fit well and lenses are exactly what my prescription calls for. I will recommend your company other people.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Good web site. nice glasses choice. very simple.
    Apr 25, 2015
    very high quality product VS price
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I wish they had where you can easily ship to a different address than what is on your credit card/debit card. Other than that, it is a great place to purchase eye wear.
    Apr 25, 2015
    Tracking on pkg not up to date but received in decent time. Glasses were great and the price was awesome.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Pleasantly surprised. Good quality, great prices, reliable service.
    Apr 25, 2015
    Company is great. Selection, price, options, price - everything is great. Only thing I would change is the USPS tracking: because the company is generating the tracking number itself, as opposed to the Post Office generating it, the tracking gives absolutely no information on the package whereabouts until it arrives at the local post office. I suppose that's better than nothing, however, because at least it lets me know when it is local and I can expect delivery that day or the next.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Easy to order. Good quality glasses for reasonable price. Good customer support. Example: I wanted soft nose pads and put that in as special request and mentioned they can call me to charge my cc, but they gave me free pads. And basically, they can make a functional pair of eye glasses that don't give me a migraine. Now that is worth a lot to me. This is my 5th purchase for prescription glasses. EyeBuyDirect.com makes eye glasses so reasonable priced, I can afford to update my glasses every so often. Before, I used to keep a pair for a very long time and the lenses are badly scratched up but I couldn't afford to update them. Nice clear clean lenses, updated eye prescription, reasonable prices. Now anyone would have to love EyeBuyDirect.com. Thanks guys, God Bless you.
    Apr 25, 2015
    Good price. Good product. Great glasses lense. Now I can afford to get a new pair often. And get my eye check up annually. Thanks you EyeBuyDirect for everything. XOXO
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    My eyeglasses have a better quality lens at a more affordable price. I love the styles and selections avaliable. Can't say enough good things about them. Thank you.