EyeBuyDirect.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

EyeBuyDirect.com Reviews

02/18/2018
EyeBuyDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. EyeBuyDirect.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 2637 reviews.

EyeBuyDirect.com Rating

More About EyeBuyDirect.com

Recent Reviews for EyeBuyDirect.com

• Feb 16, 2018
    i really enjoy the glasses. I do not feel ripped off by the price here. other company's take advantage of insurance coverage and still charge a co-pay that is equivalent to eye buy direct. thank you for providing this service.
  • Feb 16, 2018
    I totally LOVE this website. I love how easy it is to order, especially I love photos of glasses on your models and photos of glasses from customers reviews. This is the best website to get glasses at! I wish I could buy ALL of them!
  • Feb 16, 2018
    I wish the sipping had been free, but I love the discounts and low cost options offered by eyebuydirect. In the future, they should try to emulate the business model of Warburg Parker by allowing customers to try on frames before they make a purchase... I would end up buying more that way.
  • Feb 16, 2018
    Easy to use, only problem I had was figuring out pd.
  • Feb 16, 2018
    Great Experience, easy and quick.
  • Feb 16, 2018
    I love Eye Buy Direct! This is my second purchase from them, I really appreciate the whole sale pricing and how easy it is to order. My only complaint would be slow shipping time, but for the price, you can't really complain.
  • Feb 16, 2018
    Easy to buy. My 3rd time buying glasses here.
  • Feb 16, 2018
    Love the product and service ... use it when I need glasses
  • Feb 16, 2018
    easy to used website, but you can also use your phone and see what the glasses would look like on you with is a very cool feature.
    Grea services
  • Jan 24, 2018
    Easy of website where you can also upload your pic. to see kind of how glasses would look.Great Styles and prices. Enter perscription what type of lense you want and done! Excellent and a lot less then buy at a eye store. eye direct also send you discount now and then where you can recd more savingsQuick delivery as well
    Feb 16, 2018
    Glasses are nice- however i ordered the glasses that are supposed to change in sunlight dark - but they dont get very dark. but ill still use them
  • Feb 16, 2018
    I LOVE eyebuydirect. There are so many options for glasses at a very reasonable price.
  • Feb 16, 2018
    Very good price, fast shipment.
  • Feb 16, 2018
    Get 1.67 Hi Sunglass lenses, and allow thinner lenses in all frames, dont force me to get 1.6 when i want 1.67.
    I have had nothing but GREAT experience buying through EyeBuyDirect
  • Feb 16, 2018
    I LOVE the variety that EyeBuyDirect.com gives! There are so so many different frames to choose from. I never even bothered looking on other websites to order my prescription glasses because I found the pair I wanted with no problem on this website. Would definitely recommend to a friend!!
  • Feb 16, 2018
    This is the second time I have ordered from them. My children all order from them and I needed sunglasses so I thought I would try it again.
  • Feb 16, 2018
    This is the BEST way to buy glasses. I can't wait until the technology is invented where you can do my eye exams as well. Great Company, Great Process, Great Customer Service, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
  • Feb 16, 2018
    anxious to get the glasses!
  • Feb 16, 2018
    I have been very happy with the quality of the eyewear. I would recommend EyeBuyDirect to all my family and friends and have.