Eyefly Reviews

Eyefly Ratings and User Reviews. Eyefly does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 11/19/2015.

Recent Reviews for Eyefly

• Nov 19, 2015
    I would like to see a selection of Children's glasses. I think parents would love it because children go through glasses faster than adults.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    They should make it easier to edit the shopping cart. It is tricky because you cannot do it on the page just before placing the order. Also the site is a little klugy.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    This was the best experiance I have ever had with shopping online! THANK YOU!
  • Oct 15, 2015
    I heard good things about them
  • Oct 7, 2015
    The website looks nice, but it is extremely slow. Especially during the checkout process. Other than that I like the selection and site.
  • Oct 5, 2015
    easy and affordable
    Oct 14, 2015
    Very affordable and good quality
  • Oct 3, 2015
    East to use website!
  • Oct 1, 2015
    I liked the site and shopping experience, although I had a lot of problems with checkout. I had to enter my payment information numerous times. I believe this is because the site made me re-enter information for each "item" I ordered. It was confusing, and I don't like having to re-type my personal information so often due to, perhaps irrational, fears about internet snooping.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    The checkout experience was very slow. Also Eyefly has not sent me any email coupons or updates since January 2015 nor have they updated their main page. It makes me wonder how the company is doing. Why aren't they offering any new deals or products?
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    Customer service extremely helpful in my ordering process.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Nov 4, 2015
    I'm waiting for the plum color for the style of glasses i purchased to come in stock