Eyefly Reviews

Eyefly Ratings and User Reviews. Eyefly is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 01/23/2015.

Recent Reviews for Eyefly

• Jan 23, 2015
    Unsure of customer service because I have not recieved product yet.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Great mobile access to the site! I enjoyed my shopping experience.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Not good info when there were errors entered. There were a few errors that were not easy to understand - missing info, etc. I think the website could be tested more and made easier to use and trust.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    always ships fast and good quality
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Website had a lot issues while trying to shop. Unexpected for a retailer I have used twice before and enjoyed. Almost aborted sale out of frustration.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    awesome site and service!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I had a lot of problems checking out. I had to close firefox twice because eyefly wasn't recognizing my account, and wasn't allowing me to go from my cart to my account. I don't know if it was a firefox or eyefly problem, but I almost didn't buy because it was so annoying. fortunately, eyefly had the coolest styles I'd researched, so I tried again later and it worked.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Great site with good customer service...overall very pleased so far!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Eyefly offers a great selection of products at a great price. The website was easy to use until checkout when it kept requiring me to log in after clicking on the "next" button. After logging in, it would take me back to my account page from which I needed to click on my cart and then log in again. Only after entering my log in information half a dozen times was I able to get to my desired page.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I've ordered from Eyefly 4 times and have been satisifed each time. Great product for the price.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Need home try on!!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Great site, quality products, nice online experience
  • Dec 31, 2014
    I have purchased products from Eyefly past three years. I would love to have more options in wide and metal designs. Thank you for the ongoing wonderful service! Hope to see more online discount offers, too.
    Jan 17, 2015
    I emailed three times to ask for the correct frames and there were no follow up response on my order.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Excellent experience. Looking forward to continue our relationship.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    great purchase. hope it gets here in time.
    Dec 31, 2014
    I paid for 2 day shipping and still haven't gotten my order over a week later. Rep kept telling me my refund would be processed on a certain day hit still do not see a refund for the shipping charge and I have contacted them on the issue more than once. I will not be buying from here in the future due to poor customer service and products not being shipped in the desired time even though you pay extra for it!!!!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The site is great. I wish all the lenses were available for preview! I probably would have bought more lenses if I was able to try them virtually. Thanks for the discount though. The price of the lenses are great. I'll have to see what the quality looks like.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 27, 2014
    I placed an Order with Eyefly December 14th and it's now approaching the new year and I have yet to receive an order confirmation nor my order. I called, emailed, and even tried to log in to the account I created and was unable to do so, However the money for the purchase has come out of my account. I plan to dispute through my bank since I am unable to get in contact with anyone at eyefly... I was really looking forward to my glasses!:(
  • Dec 12, 2014
    the checkout process was frustrating. I had to sign in three or four times just to get the basket to actually work, and once i was signed in there was an error in my cart that I had difficulty editing, only to be returned to the sign in page and have to attempt to sign in three or four more times prior to checking out. I'd have given up except for the coupon that I wanted to use. Frustrating
  • Dec 8, 2014
    please add additional measurements for the frames
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Quick, easy, great discount code
    Dec 17, 2014