Factory Direct Custom Drapery Reviews

Factory Direct Custom Drapery Ratings and User Reviews. Factory Direct Custom Drapery does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 08/21/2015.

Recent Reviews for Factory Direct Custom Drapery

• Aug 21, 2015
    Over a 2 day period working with Elvin was a great experience. I felt he went the extra mile and worked hard for my business. He called me back, helped with selection of products needed for my unusual installation. I only wish all my on purchases could go this smoothly.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    It was a good shopping experience concerning the availability of what I was looking for. Prices are comparable to other merchants offering blackout curtains were similar, so I appreciate the 40% and free shipping for sure.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Easy to use website, good drapery selection & very easy to order fabric samples. Best of all, the prices & discounts.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    graphics on the site could be better less bold and different color fonts (how to measure page).
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Helpful assistants, easy ordering
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Since this is the 1st time ordering from the company, I am unaware of how the finished product with be. I am in hopes that I will be completely satisfied as it is a lot of money to spend.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Web site is difficult to shop I .
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I'll have to see what the product looks like.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I called customer service and was disappointed in the girl that I talked with. Hopefully they have other people who know how to talk to customers.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    when I ordered my drapes it would have been nice to be informed that they are super heavy when make blackening
  • Jul 2, 2015
    It was easy to use the site to make the order. However, if I made a mistake on the order, it was difficult to navigate back to make changes. Checkout was also a very difficult procedure and the phone number does not work for customers in Hawaii. Chat room was great.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Easy navigation in ordering
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I love the custom curtains but found it rather expensive for sheer material
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I called to make sure I was ordering correctly and the woman was helpful.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    The customer service department is terrible. They cannot tell you when an order will be processed, they do not respond promptly. The overall experience with the merchant was horrible. i will never purchase from them again and I will not recommend them to anyone. I have asked for the order to be cancelled, but I have not gotten if that has been taken care of or not. So I will have to call them again to verify. I have not received a refund on my credit card yet.
  • May 11, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    I would prefer you stop sending survey inquires and just sent the drapes I rodered
  • May 4, 2015
    Easy to find and order. Can't wait to see the drapes! Their checkout system is not clearly set up. If you pay by credit card, you have to go to additional pages to give the info, needs to say next to go on to the following pages to finish the process....
    Jul 9, 2015
    I was amazed with the quality of the product. Similar products, custom made in Orlando would have cost 2-3 times as much. Just hung them, they look beautiful
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    1) They wait to order custom drapery material until it is time to make them. No ETA for drapery mater yet 8 weeks + 2) They charge credit card as soon as order is place. Order still taking 8 or more weeks. I'm waiting for any part of my order to ship.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Called for drapery samples and received them within a week.
    Jul 6, 2015
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I'M STILL LOOKING FOR MASTER BEDROOM DRAPES. PLEASE DO NOT SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH ANYONE. THANK YOU! I DID NOT NOTE WHEN THIS ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED...???
    Jun 22, 2015