Factory Direct Custom Drapery Reviews

Factory Direct Custom Drapery Ratings and User Reviews. Factory Direct Custom Drapery is rated 6.3 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2015.

Recent Reviews for Factory Direct Custom Drapery

• Apr 15, 2015
    It made measuring and ordering drapes so easy!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I received my drapes and am very happy with them. I am ordering the valances now.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I loved the drapes that I bought in March of 2014. So I thought I would buy from them again. Their Discounts are great!
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I will order again from here if I need draperies. I wish that they carried vertical blinds.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Looks great online I can tell you more once I receive and hang our new drapries.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Would have liked to know how long it would take to ship the drapes. I don't think there was any information about this. Otherwise, the shopping experience was an easy one.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Was not informed about 6-8 week delivery time until after credit card had been run --- very bad form people!!!!
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Called for drapery samples and received them within a week.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Only issue I had was the cart would not update and I had to keep going back
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Great prices, good quality product. Am I being charged in US or Can dollars? Do I have to pay duty? How about offering a price comparison eg: 'did you know that you could save $XX.XX by ordering this similar fabric? So the consumer is given more options on value.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Price can't be beat. I have not received the drapes yet, but if they are good quality it will be fantastic.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Great shopping experience- i would suggest more fabric choices (velvet).
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I am looking forward to having drapes made for some of my problem windows and using the virtual room designer. The drape I ordered is for my elderly mother in law. We appreciate the discounts in pricing! Ordering was easy with the clear measuring instructions and fabric samples sent 2 day. Customer Service on live chat was very helpful.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Great quality and service.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    I made purchase because the videos were well done informative & website was easy to use, but called customer service for clarification on pair vs panel & w valence rod recommendation. Jaqueline was extremely helpful
    Apr 5, 2015
    It's been several months and my drapes have never been delivered. The website doesn't work to login and check status of the order. I regularly call and use the on-line chat to check the status of the order and the answer is always - order is in production and will take 2-3 more weeks. I'm starting to wonder if there is actually a real company behind or if I was scammed out of $1,172.00 for (3) sets of curtains. If this is standard procedure it would be better to set customer expectations that orders take minimum of (2) months then an additional 2 -3 weeks every time you call to check to check status of your order.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Apr 2, 2015
    Curtains turned out perfect!
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Great so far cant wait for the drapes
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Mar 16, 2015
    I have always had wonderful service and product. I called for assistance on a Saturday because my drapery rod did not come with instructions and the gal was not knowledgeable in drapery rods, and the online chat lady never got back to me. I called on Monday and got prompt service.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Mar 29, 2015
    They waited the full 8 weeks to deliver my order. I felt that it could have been completed and sent sooner.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Mar 19, 2015
    Your office staff is not very friendly and made me feel like I was bothering them by calling. I was also disappointed that the fabric I picked was not available and could not be order. your online fabric information showed this fabric as a new item.