Factory Outlet Store Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Factory Outlet Store Reviews

06/24/2017
Factory Outlet Store Ratings and User Reviews. Factory Outlet Store is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 976 reviews. Last rated on 06/14/2017.

Factory Outlet Store Rating

More About Factory Outlet Store

Recent Reviews for Factory Outlet Store

• Jun 14, 2017
    Jun 24, 2017
    Missed purchasing Motorguide X3 24 Volt Trolling Motor 70# thrust for $586.99 by just a few days as my old motor was in the shop for diagnosis and didn't find out until after the sale that my old motor was irreparable.I ended up paying $689.99 for same motor.I am a disabled Marine Corp Vet and was hoping that Factory Outlet might still honor the previous sale price.Other than that I am very satisfied with the product and would recommend you folks to my friends.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Asked for too much information--asked for email address and to sign up for things I didn't want
    none
    i think its good
    Very easy to order
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Very quick to find product and to pay and check out
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Easy to shop at and easy to check out.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    First time user and very satisfied.
    convienant
    Easy to use.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    First time, so we'll see how this experience goes
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Fast, convenient, competitive pricing
    Jun 24, 2017
    Was not pleased with length of time between order date and delivery date.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Excellent value for the item
  • Jun 23, 2017
    I was searching for a replacement lamp for my home theater projector. Sellers on other sites such as Amazon were vague or suspicious in the description of their product, whether it was OEM or not. Factory Outlet Store left no doubt in my mind that I was purchasing a brand new OEM lamp assembly in original packaging. Having written that, Factory Outlet Store's price was competitive as well, as much as $45 less expensive than other sellers who offered the same guarantee. I would definitely use Factory Outlet Store as my primary "go to" site in the future.
    i like lowrance
  • Jun 12, 2017
    Nice to see accessories for my Garmin
    Jun 23, 2017
  • Jun 23, 2017
    First Time experience. Site was easy to use, Prices are competitive and shipping prices are good for free and priority shipping though next and 2 - 3 day prices are way out of line from My shipping experiences.
  • Jun 12, 2017
    Seems fine
    Jun 23, 2017
    The product has a design flaw. I had to pay almost half the purchase price to return it!!!!!I am very upset.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    grate place to do buiness
  • Jun 23, 2017
    I was very happy doing business with the Factory Outlet Store, hopefully the discounts advertised were added in.