Factory Outlet Store Reviews

07/03/2015
Factory Outlet Store Ratings and User Reviews. Factory Outlet Store is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 1408 reviews.

Factory Outlet Store Rating

More About Factory Outlet Store

Recent Reviews for Factory Outlet Store

• Jul 1, 2015
    I was given a code for a 20% discount because this will be my 3rd AT&T phone that I had to replace ecause they are un repairable. When entering the site is said everything on site 20-60% off. The item I select was about 15% off not what they advertised. I thought on check out I would be asked for a discount code. That never appeared.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Has been a nice easy order process so far, hoping for a speedy delivery.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Cool, I can't wait to get my item!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Easy online ordering...great prices..thank you much..
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Good price with free shipping. I saved approximately $15 + shipping over lowest Amazon price. Will definitely return for more shopping in the future.
    1st time buyer, so far seems great
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I hope the products will be as advertised. Looks like I received a really gretl deal.
    easy to access
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Nice website and easy to navigate. Will definitely do business again because of the great prices.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Very confident and good products to choose from.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I like ordering from the Factory Store because the retail store dose not carry this item any more.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    checkout did not work at all with PayPal
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    The item is very difficult to install and]or remove from the GPS Unit.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    This is my second purchase I just purchased 5-Samsung cameras for $00.00 not sure if I'm the million and 1 customer but I love it
    Jun 30, 2015
    I've purchased on more than 1 occasion with Factory Outlet, I wanted to upgrade our surveillance system that I purchased a few years back from Factory Outlet so I went online and saw that the Samsung WiFi Camera was on special and when I went to check out it showed $0.00 I proceeded to checkout and received confirmation email etc. a day or two later I receive a phone call from Factory Outlet telling me the order was in error and the camera is $500+ I stated that is a lot of money the representative said did you want to order it I said for the amount that I received online not for $500+ the representative basically said I will cancel the order have a nice day. I'm sorry but I'm a returning customer that was on your website to purchase a surveillance system why not offer an alternative etc I'm pretty disgusted by the lack of customer service it's not my fault the system rang me up for $0 I will never purchase again from here unless somehow they redeem themselves.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    Product poor quality, both times