FactoryBunkBeds.com Reviews

FactoryBunkBeds.com Ratings and User Reviews. FactoryBunkBeds.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 24 reviews. Last rated on 11/26/2015.

FactoryBunkBeds.com Rating

More About FactoryBunkBeds.com

Recent Reviews for FactoryBunkBeds.com

• Nov 26, 2015
    The best place
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Drew was very helpful with the many phone calls and questions that I had.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    SAVED $100 on this item when I found their website!
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Nov 24, 2015
    Worst experience ever, they have not knowledge what so ever. The person who assisted me told me I was doing fraud. They are the worst company you want to deal with. I order a trundle bed and I used Paypal to pay and my paypal has my correct information and I even opened a new account with factorybunkbeds to purchase my trundle bed and I typed my correct information but out of no where when I bought the trundle bed I noticed that they were going to ship it to Los Angele and I do not live anywhere close to that place so I told them to fix it. The first person who I spoke with was nice but he had no idea what he was doing. He told me to e-mail him my correct info which I did and he said not to worry that they will ship my bed the following day, Within an hour another person just cancelled my order without even calling me to tell me why or anything. So I called to find out what was going on and this rude person told me that I was committing fraud. Rude person and worst experience. I went to another website who sells the same exact bed for $300 less. I will def. never use this company again and I will make sure everyone knows it. I will use twitter, facebook, instagram, and every media means to communicate how awful this company is.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Very informative video on the product of my choice. Budget friendly and looks well built with nice safety features.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Good Price, videos helped me get a feel for the bed which is important in making an online purchase. Can't wait to receive it and put it together!
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Great price!! Easy to order.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Nov 18, 2015
    Bunk beds are great but center rail support was bent during transit & several wooden pieces were scuffed or dented!!
  • Oct 31, 2015
    Had to sign up for pay pal credit card in order to afford purchase since the dresser and mirror did not add up to qualify for minimum purchase amount of $450. that was annoying but grateful for free shipping and opportunity to purchase w/ pay pal credit.
  • Oct 28, 2015
    Great online service. Very happy customer.
    Nov 8, 2015
  • Oct 26, 2015
    I did not see the return policy on my purchase. I wish it was more clear about that
  • Oct 26, 2015
    Nov 14, 2015
    You guys are great, but I hope you will consider dropping FedEx as a shipper. They are terrible, at least in my area.
  • Oct 24, 2015
    The price is great even with shipping cost since we can't do free curbside shipping as a household order, a little misleading on the free shipping advertising!
  • Oct 20, 2015
    This is my first purchase from them so it is difficult to fill out this survey at this point as I have not received my product yet or had any interaction yet. It worries me to make such a large purchase online sight unseen, but I read the testimonials and decided to take a risk. My fingers are crossed!
  • Oct 19, 2015
    Very easy to use and checkout process was clear and very user friendly.
  • Oct 18, 2015
    Nov 5, 2015
    Very impressed with the quality of this bed. Put together in less than 3 hrs. mattress is very comfortable. we love it.
  • Oct 17, 2015
    Oct 27, 2015
    Very good experience with purchasing furniture from FactoryBunkBeds.
  • Oct 10, 2015
    loved the checkout process - very easy to navigate
    Oct 28, 2015
    My Granddaughter is highly pleased with her new bed. We did make the mistake of putting a box spring and a mattress on the bed and, being too high, wanted to remove the box spring but she like it so we left it and she has a very high bed. lol
  • Sep 26, 2015
    Oct 11, 2015
    Great products and great service!
  • Sep 21, 2015
    I'm excited to get the beds I ordered. However it was VERY difficult to get in touch with customer service. I had several questions that were not answered under FAQ online and could not get anyone to help me. 😓😓
    Oct 13, 2015
    Our bunk bed arrive on time. I paid for the white glove delivery. So the bunk bed was to be taken up my stairs unpacked and all of the boxes hauled away. The delivery person did take the bed upstairs but would unpack it. We had to unpack the bed and while doing so found a damaged rail. Factory bunk bed immediately sent us another one. However, we have not yet been reimbursed by the delivery Co. for the white glove service we didn't get. That being said the bed looks great!