FactoryBunkBeds.com Reviews

05/05/2015
FactoryBunkBeds.com Ratings and User Reviews. FactoryBunkBeds.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 05/02/2015.

FactoryBunkBeds.com Rating

More About FactoryBunkBeds.com

Recent Reviews for FactoryBunkBeds.com

• May 2, 2015
    Wonderful selection of stylish solid wood beds at very reasonable prices. We are grateful to have found your site and will definitely tell our friends and family about your products.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Great deal for what looks like a quality bed.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Perfect for our needs. Very nice looking.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    It was fast and easy! Loved it.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Great website design, only comment I wish you could have offered additional information on the mattresses you sell packaged with the bunk bed purchased. I had to research elsewhere to see if I did want to purchase them or not.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Easy to purchase not easy to find coupon codes
    May 4, 2015
    a few more questions about delivery would have been helpful for the shipper to be prepared when delivering the order. Shipper could not deliver to my door
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Apr 27, 2015
    Missing2 screws but otherwise great. Really love the product!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Website was easy to navigate, Items are clearly identifiable and have all the specifics available. Cost was cheaper than most other websites.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I've received best deal from Factory Bunk Bed. FactoryBunkBeds price beat amazon and I saved $90 over Amazon.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 16, 2015
    Some of the pieces were not in the box. I called and emailed, but no one has contacted me back.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Mar 20, 2015
    The company that makes delivers I would not use
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Good presentation ,product looks great ,price good, But phone commication poor.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Best quality and prices on the web.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Please consider offering bunk/loft beds with an option to just purchase the top loft and not the full bed below. I know you have some models with desks underneath, etc. but I wasn't interested in those. We will not be using the full bed so it's just something I bought for no reason because I wanted the top twin bed.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    the price was great product is sturdy
  • Feb 18, 2015
    This is my first time buying from this store the bed that I bought it look awesome in the picture and video that was the mayor convincing to purchase
    Mar 3, 2015
    I love the bed I bought is Really nice and save a lot of space because of the 6 drawers my mattress fit perfectly on the bed
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Can't wait to get it!!
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Found it easy to find the bed I needed.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Feb 24, 2015
    I was very pleased with my purchase. The bunk beds are very sturdy and safe. It was easy to assemble. No problems with delivery.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Can't wait to gt the beds and check them out!
    Feb 13, 2015
    That delivery company sucked. They weren't eBen going to ship it out because of the snow. I had to call and tell them to deliver it when I paid extra money to have it shipped the next day... awful delivery service... but I love the beds!!!