Fairhaven Health Reviews

02/12/2016
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 617 reviews. Last rated on 02/12/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Fairhaven Health

2015 Winner

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• Feb 12, 2016
    That was one of the easiest checkouts ever. Everything was outlined and clear. I am very pleased and I'm looking forward to my order.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Looking forward to recieving my product
  • Feb 12, 2016
    1st time using your products & we are excited to see the results!!! Wish us luck!
  • Feb 12, 2016
    Very happy with FAIRHAVEN HEALTH I will definitely buy things here again. Thank you!
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I've ready wonderful reviews and am looking forward to seeing how your products can help me get pregnant. After three years of trying to conceive and one miscarriage, I'm optimistic these products will help us achieve what we're looking for.
  • Feb 12, 2016
    I bought the fertility monitor for your phone. I live in Canada, with the exchange and taxes and shipping I will most likely pay over 300. I wish there was a Canadian site and duty would be included. If I could have bought of a different website were those charges are included I would have. It just gets too pricey. I would love to buy more products but with all the charges it isn't worth the money.
    First time trying!
    Hopefully it works
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I have faith on your product. Me and my fiancee have been trying to have a little one for a while. Once again I have much faith that our wishes will come true soon with these pills.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    First time to use/order, pleased with the website and ordering set-up! Large selection of products, wont be last order!
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I will try your products for first time.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    This is my third time ordering, haven't had any luck on getting wife pregnant just yet but I'm changing up my diet with this purchase and I will definitely update you all upon the third or fourth month, as I have ordered a three month supply. Pray for me and I hope to respond back with a blessing!
    provide more information
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Love the products wish they could send coupons
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I started out with just FertileAid for my husband and FertileCM for myself. FertileCM worked for me, and FertileAid had some results for my husband. We then put my husband on the full fertility line for men (FertileAid, Count Boost, and Motility Boost) and after three months saw significant improvements. So now re-filling his full line and ordering the full line for me.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    My friend has been married for 8years and no issue .And he has visited so many hospitals/Doctors but no change. He allways complain to me and I decide to search for any product that may help and we find this FAIRHAVEN HEALTH. We first ordered He/Her but the authority couldent allow it in.Then I decide to order He`s in the next attempt wich we recieved. When My friend took this supliement for two weeks. He told me that He has esperieced some Changes that he has never seen all the time He has been consulting doctors and has spent a lot of money So I decide to order Her`s for He`s wife.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Try there product before so trying the bundle this time can't wait
    Feb 12, 2016
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Feb 12, 2016
    Most of nutrients listed were under the amount in Alive vitamin. With exception Vitamin D. I have to take 2 vitamins with Fair haven. I will say I have not had burps or fussiness from these vitamins, which is great. I do wish it came in a 60 day supply and one a day instead of 2.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Can't wait to test your product. Very reasonable prices.