Fairhaven Health Reviews

08/26/2014
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 572 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• Aug 22, 2014
    It seems like great products I hope it works!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I wish the items were not so expensive! I would like to be able to buy some more products for my husband and I but can not afford to because the prices are too expensive especially the bundles.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Pleased with prices and overall ease of website.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    They've been fantastic so far. Looking forward to trying more of their products.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Just bought fertalaid for men I hope it works
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Great experience, hope this product helps us conceive.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    FertiAid products helped me boost my sperm count and motility.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Best Product for egg health and cycle
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love you guys all ready
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Fast shipping great service!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I am impressed with their website and customer reviews. I'm looking forward on trying out the vitamins I bought.
    Aug 20, 2014
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I am still unsure about this company.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    Hoping it works we haven't tried the product yet, share baby dust please
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I'm very happy with the prices and service, just would like to see a better variety of healthcare supplies, especially geared towards maternity.
    Aug 19, 2014
    The BFP brand pregnancy test strips have disappointed me greatly. A client who was hoping to be pregnant got a half of a positive line twice on a test, then followed by a negative on the next test. This happened with two tests (two we're negative). She just got her period, so we know now that the negative was the correct result.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I am excited about the products and about having children and with these products it will get my body in the best health it can be to conceive. Thank you!
    Aug 19, 2014
    Hope to see a positive pregnacy test soon .thx!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Great products and awesome prices
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I've get married since 2006 and till now, we don't have baby.I hope this treatment would help me to increase volume of sperm to be enough to be father.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I look forward to trying the products, both myself and my husband, we have been trying to conceive for 6 months. Babydust!!!
    Aug 20, 2014
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I have been taking the Fertilaid for women. My cycle was out of whack after I got my IUD removed. Last month I ovulated on day 25 of my cycle. After taking the pill for a week, I ovulated on day 14. It is the first month my period/ovulation has been regular since before I got my IUD put in (Nov. 2009). My husband has been taking Fertilaid for men for over a week, and I have noticed his sperm appears to be thicker than it used to. I am not sure if I am pregnant yet!