Fairhaven Health Reviews

05/04/2015
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 836 reviews. Last rated on 05/04/2015.

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• May 4, 2015
    Very happy! Fertilitea is amazing stuff.
  • May 4, 2015
    Pleasant shopping experience. Looking forward to trying the product.
  • May 4, 2015
    Im very excited about this opportunity. I have been recently diagnosed with pcos, and I was told by my Dr. That she could not prescribe me with fertility drugs if I cant afford an Ivf. I just had laparoscopy and I feel very encouraged through Fairhaven , because I found you just in time. This is my first month im excited, and I just want to tell your thanks for caring for people like myself. Every woman should be GIVEN an opportunity to become a mother regardless of how much mone they can afford to spend. The gift of motherhood is free., and whoever feels as if they are ready should be given a chance. After all God said that women will be saved through childbearing. So this is a blessing. Im going too support this ministry with my finances, and word of mouth. Because I know God gave you all this vision.
  • May 4, 2015
    Your products are great n convenient 😀
  • May 4, 2015
    I love this product! Has definitely regulated my cycles. Hoping to get my positive test soon!! Baby dust to all!
  • May 4, 2015
    Im trying to have another baby with my wife
  • May 4, 2015
    such a great products highly recommended
    I hope this works!!
  • May 4, 2015
    I like that this is convenient for me to order all the fertilaid we need .
  • May 3, 2015
    Great stuff and easy to shop from. Good shipping rate to canada!
  • May 2, 2015
    Good prices and quick checkout. Easy to find what I need. Just stinks when you type in all your cc info to purchase, miss one field and it wipes out all your cc info
  • May 2, 2015
    seems like good product. Will be trying for first time.
  • May 1, 2015
    The site was easy to move around and make a purchase on my phone
  • May 1, 2015
    Me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby. I have periods every month. We think my boyfriend has low sperm count.
  • May 1, 2015
    Fairhaven health was prompt last time and their product worked perfectly. I expect that I will have the same experience this time. Also, I like the free shipping. I would much rather buy from here with free shipping.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    I haven't had a regular period since I stopped my birth control.. After 1 order I got it! Just got my second order in the mail hoping for my BFP soon!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Great products fast and easy to order and receive your shipment
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Good site
    Nice l will try
  • Apr 18, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    Loved it! Supper fast delivery 😍
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I am fully satisfied with FairHaven products. I am currently nursing and using prenatal and feel the diffrence compare to other prenatal that i get headache and moody after each pill. I am waitingto purchase nursing miltivitamin once they become available. Thank you FairHaven