Fairhaven Health Reviews

03/28/2015
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 828 reviews. Last rated on 03/28/2015.

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• Mar 28, 2015
    Love the BFP early pregnancy test strips! Extremely affordable, especially comparing to over the counter name-brand tests! Fairhaven delivers fast, and includes other samples!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Thanks for helping women conceive ...
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Excited to purchase and try the product
  • Mar 27, 2015
    So happy, I get mi daughter because of FertilAid for Men, and I will fight for a secod child!!!!!
    Praying that it works
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I love the products on this site. I have recommended the Milkies nursing blend breastfeeding supplement capsules to every struggling nursing mother I see. And they have had great results.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    i am really hoping these products will help me to continue my milk supply. ever since i went back to work my supply has dropped out on me and i can't seem to find anything to help me increase it. hoping these products do the trick.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I hope this helps us start our family.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    So far heard nice reviews about FertilAid/OvaBoost , my wife is 30 yrs old , she has egg quality problem , we are hoping to get lucky by using OvaBoost/FertilAid
    Love y'all product!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    It would be nice if I could use my flex spending card to purchase some of these products especially if they are a persciption from my doctor such as the fsa.com website allows.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    You need to update your website. Its very confusing. Although your customer service team sorted me out last time, I how they help again this time.You allow people from Ireland to set up an account then give no delivery options to Ireland!! Wow, Samoa is even in there!!
  • Mar 26, 2015
    I absolutely love the products that I have tried so far from Fairhaven. I use FertileAid, FertileDetox, Myoinositol, and Ovaboost. I am a PCOS girl, and I have found that if I go off of FertileAid for more than a week or so, my BBT charts and hormones go crazy! Thank you, Fairhaven Health, for the free shipping on all my orders! I also appreciate your product description clarity and review postings from your customers. Those help me make a decision as to which product to buy.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Mar 28, 2015
    Heard great things about the product really hope it works for me!
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Love the convenience
  • Mar 16, 2015
    I have had an excellent experience purchasing from Fairhaven Health.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 27, 2015
    Tracking item was not easy, link to page was wrong and item didnt come till 14 days after purchase.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Name just waiting on my product first
    Mar 27, 2015
    The So much you guys are awesome I would definitely do business With y'all again
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Awesome site very reasonable on pricing very easy check out
    Mar 28, 2015
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Ill have to give this product a try