Fairhaven Health Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Fairhaven Health Reviews

11/23/2017
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 539 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Fairhaven Health

2016 Platinum

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• Nov 22, 2017
    I can only recommend to friends and family when after using and work for the purpose of purchase . Thanks
  • Nov 04, 2017
    The process was easy, shipping was free, and every review I've read about Fairhaven was great...which is why I chose to buy this product directly through them.
    Nov 22, 2017
  • Nov 22, 2017
    Easy to use the site, good options
  • Nov 05, 2017
    I will continue to buy from fairhaven. I love the amazing products and awesome website.
    Nov 22, 2017
  • Nov 21, 2017
    So far so good
  • Nov 21, 2017
    This product has great reviews and look forward to giving it to my fiancé to boost our fertility chances due to his slow swimmers. Free shipping and looks great!
  • Nov 20, 2017
    i used fertileaid and fell inlove with it; ordered for my partner and now getting the ovaboost we are both above 35 and never had kids but we believe God will make it happen this timr
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Fair haven is a great place to purchase from me and my wife have high sex drive and we will keep faith in this product
  • Nov 20, 2017
    I wish the check out allowed my cc to auto fill
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Very nice site, hopes products will help lead to pregnancy
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Used it once before and liked it
  • Nov 20, 2017
    This is my first month, and I feel as if I haven't been taking it long enough to say if I ovulated or not. However, Fertilaid makes me very energized growing my hair and nails. I'll update this month after ovulating.
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Great website and super easy to find what I wanted and easy checkout!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I live by Fairhaven Health
    Nov 20, 2017
    I though it would be an actual large tube, but it was several small tubes with applicators.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I have tried Fairhaven in the past while trying to conceive and loved the product. We are trying again and this was our first choice for supplements!
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I think this product will help with my menstrual cycles !the website is great..product information also helpful !
  • Nov 19, 2017
    It would be nice to have more options to ship to Canada at a good rate and more quickly.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    None at this time since we (my wife & I) just started this program. If successful (a baby comes along) you will hear about the story about how your product helped us.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I love Fairhaven Health. Every time I have ordered I receive the items quickly and discreetly.
  • Nov 19, 2017
    I would have gave all 10 stars but I have to see how good my purchase works first. I love using coupon codes, so that would be helpful to save a little.