Fairhaven Health Reviews

07/04/2015
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 761 reviews.

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• Jul 2, 2015
    Very happy with these products 3 years ago when my son was conceived. I was offered clomid by my OB due to my PCOS, but I declined and wanted to try something more natural. Hoping it helps the second time around.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Great sight would recommend this sight and or product to anybody. Really does work and do exactly what they say it will.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I'll find out the product works for my breastmilk
  • Jul 2, 2015
    This is my first purchase so i can't quite judge yet, but from what I've read about other experiences and based on the simplicity of placing an order AND THE BEAUTIFUL PRICES, if everything ships ok and i get the expected results, I'll give them two thumbs waaaay up.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    So far I love the products.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    It very good product. We started looking for a child over two years. My wife had never been pregnant before but when we saw the product on line and gave it a try within four months (september to December, 2014) she became pregnant. The unfortunate is that we lost the baby on June 18,2015
    I thought I picked free first class mail :( was charged $7
    Wish I found you sooner!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    This is first time i am using it and the buying experience is good. Hopefully, it is going to work.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great products. So excited to try new items.
    overall is good.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    It was a wonderful experience,shopping made easy
  • Jul 1, 2015
    The fairhaven health is good but still trusting God for my child
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I cannot wait to try your product!!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    seems like they provide excellent fertility products, for someone like us, who have been trying to get pregnant, but was told not unless, I have a donor, in which I do not believe them. I believe God has lead me to Fairhaven for a reason, and I believe these products will helps us in accomplishing our number one dream of becoming awsome parents.
    Jul 2, 2015
    I never received my products o delivery date of June 30, as told. I ended up doing all of the work to track this package. I contacted FedEx, only to find out that the driver, first and foremost, forged the signature, stating tat A "J GOMES" signed for the package, then I spoken with a FedEx team leader. "MIKE", who actually looked at the FedEx screen signature, of the actual person that signed for my package, he told me, that its a totally different signature from any "Gomes", nothing close to it. He then had a "SUE", Supervisor call me back, and she too , at he end, told me that she had contacted the shipper, and the shipper told her, that they will resend the items. I explained to her ,that this is way too much stress, and frustrations for me, and that I will be in touch with the shipper, and I no longer want their product, if the only use FedEx for delivery, as I do not trust ,after this incident, FedEx delivery services. I then, contact Fair haven twice, over the phone, and Email. I got no reply email from them, until way later, and I only got a phone call from a Customer Service Manger, by the name of Tally Rabatin, who had the nervous to tell me, that they cannot issue a credit, unless they hear from my Bank. I cannot believe, that they are putting through hell, just to get my money back. Especially after , all of the ordeal, I went through with FedEx. This is by far the worst company, that I ever have to deal with, will not, ever deal with them , purchase from them again, nor will I have ever recommend anyone to them. I never heard of a company, that when a customer contact them with an order issue, non receipt of a product, that does issue credit on the account immediately, especially when the delivery company, has admit that I was not in receipt of the items, nor did I sign for the item. Therefore, I contacted my Bank this morning, they did put in claim against Fairhaven to issue the credit, they too cannot believe that I am going through this with this company.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    I purchased one "Milkies" breast pad. I love it! It is easy to use and simple in style, but it is also practical and effective!!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Great products and great prices!
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    Thanks for all your help!! Have you all gotten positive feedback about the Fertilaid for women and men?? We have been taking them about 2 weeks now.....hoping and praying God blesses us with a child :)
  • Jun 10, 2015
    'm Hoping fairhaven products help me and my fiancé conceive so we are going to give this a try and I hope this woks, I have me fingers crossed.