Fairhaven Health Reviews

07/12/2014
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 617 reviews.

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• Jun 30, 2014
    I love the products and the ideas for nursing
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I look forward to trying the fertilaid supplements as my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 5 years and I have been diagnosed with PCOS. This will be my final attempt of a natural conception before jumping on the IVF wagon. I've read a lot of good things about this product and I'm crossing my fingers that it works.
    Very easy to navigate!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Best part of the site are the inspirational comments from purchasers
  • Jun 29, 2014
    It's been a simple and smooth shopping experience
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I'ts a great online store...
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I been buying lately from fairhaevn but i wasnt able to use it yet since i went home for vacation for 6 months but now im here already im gonna start using it... Hope it will work ....
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Hoping these products help my son and daughter-in-law conceive. They have been trying for approx. 3 yrs. my son has a low sperm count since his vasectomy reversal. Now children with his new wife would be a blessing.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Great purchase and site. Excited to try my new products.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    It would be great if you could ship to Norway, also it would be great to be able to buy the products locally, as bulk import is a lot cheaper than individual orders from abroad.It would help with the shopping experience to be able to make adjustmenst to the cart content from the shipping sheet. There was not even a link.I had to navigate back and forth to make adjustments to stay under the customs quota for Germany.
    I love this company!!!
    Keep up the good work.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    I love fairhaven !!! thank you so much
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Seems like a great meechanct with great products
  • Jun 25, 2014
    i will give a 5 star for all the product i have purchased so far. they are good and does what it says. we having being using the Fetile Aid for men and women, Fertile cm mucus enhancer and the motility boost. for the first cycle in some many months i did ovulate, am hoping to become pregnant very soon. Tanx.
    Jun 30, 2014
  • Jun 21, 2014
    easy to order
    Jun 29, 2014
    just worked extremely well, only complaint is it is not as discreet as it was explained it is very bulky also you must remember not to lean forward or you will lose all the milk you collected
  • Jun 18, 2014
    I hope my milk supply increases with these pills I've tried so many things
    Jun 29, 2014
    Kinda disappointed product didn't work ... Really wanted it to work to increase my milk supply