Fairhaven Health Reviews

05/02/2015
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 841 reviews.

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• Apr 30, 2015
    Website was pleasing and easy to navigate.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I just made my first order of TTC Boost Bundle for her, so I am hopeful that this will work for me.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    so far i really see a good difference after taking medicine
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I hope fairhaven health products are work to me
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I absolutely love there fertility support products! Been on fertility meds for 2 years 1 cycle of fertilaid and My body is doing exactly what the meds were doing!
  • Apr 29, 2015
    A wonderful place to help me reach my goal of having a child.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Great products. Just what the Dr. Ordered.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Look forward to seeing results.
    It is very good
    Quick and smooth
  • Apr 28, 2015
    VERY impressed that there was a mobile version of the site AND that the link in the email which was supposed to take me not just to the main site but to a specific product actually did! Checking out was also insanely easy. The fertility journey is hard and fraught with obstacles ... but not this part!
    First time ordering, hopeful
  • Apr 28, 2015
    I love their products, haven't gotten pregnant yet but I'm hopeful. I just wish they were a little cheaper.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    thank you for shipping right on time I don't have to wait for so long
    Apr 28, 2015
    Am very please with the shipment and the timing Ihave rreceived it and the product I have ordered
  • Apr 20, 2015
    I love this site
    Apr 30, 2015
    Loved fast delivery!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I tried several times to get the 10% discount and it was not applied to my order. Each time I submitted the promo code, I had to fill out entire the order again. I feel annoyed because of this. However, I like your products.
    Apr 30, 2015
    I did not receive the 10% discount that was advertised. I tried to use the code and still did not get the discount. I was frustrated because I tried multiple times and had to re enter all the information. Overall though I am quite satisfied with the product.
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Apr 28, 2015
    The product was delivered in record time and the tea smells and tastes nice, we'll see if it has any effect.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    i only ordered one time other then today but very happy with my last order
    Apr 29, 2015
    I ordered other items before and had no problems getting it but when I bought this order I paid the money then had to pay us funds that came to almost 2 times my order then when I finally got my order after 15 days I had to pay another 31.00 for import charges that I was told I already paid so I am not very happy at this point and will be trying to contact you
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 28, 2015
    My husband and I had been TTC for 11 cycles. After just 1 1/2 cycles taking FertilAid, I am pregnant. I can't say that the pills helped me get pregnant, but they certainly didn't hurt!