Fairhaven Health Reviews

07/01/2015
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 759 reviews.

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• Jun 26, 2015
    I think the milk saver is a great idea.
    This item was purchased for my brother 2months ago and the feedback is positive
  • Jun 26, 2015
    The prices were good and affordable with FREE, fast shipping. I will certainly be buying products from here again.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I have PCOS and im hoping this product will help me. i have read a lot of good reviews from other people that have PCOS, so wish me luck.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I've heard alot of good things. Ready to test it out.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I got pregnant after 1 month of using Fairhaven Health fertility products after 2 miscarriages. I am only 5 weeks pregnant but I am hopeful this one is it. I cannot see myself not using your pregnancy products so here I am purchasing them today.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I have been taking the Fertilaid supplements for over a week now and my expected period is due in just a week. I'm hoping I don't get it! But just in case I ordered some tea and can't wait to try it!! And just in case I do happen to get pregnant, lets hope so.. My cousin is trying and I would love for her to have it if I don't need it anymore.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    The purchase process was extremely simple and I look forward to doing this again soon with you.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    I found a 10% coupon on top of the 15% sale that Fairhaven Health had on the Complete Mens Health Pack. It really is worth it.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    First time I don't know yet
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have been TTC with no luck yet, but the Ovaboost is helpful in controlling some PCOS symptoms.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I'm hopping that this product will help me conceive soon, I have heard great things about it.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    The $10 off on ovacue mobile was the tipping point in my decision to purchase.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    After my miscarriage I have been able to try again after 2 years. My eggs weren't strong enough. now i'm on many fairhaven products to help me go through this process.
    Jun 26, 2015
    Love all your products. I'm waiting to see the results when he home from the military at the end of July. I ordered OPK sticks, pregnancy sticks, FertilCM, FertilAIDE, Myo-Inositol, Co Enzyme Q10, Royal Jelly.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    Extremely satisfied. 10 out of 10. Thank you
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Heard of the products and am looking forward to starting. I've been trying to get pregnant for over 2 years and hope to have a successful outcome.
    Jun 25, 2015
    Love the products. They are working beautifully.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Eager to try FertilAid..have been trying since 2 miscarriages in 2010. Have heard lots of great feedback and prayerfully I will have my own success story in a few months or less!!!
    Jun 26, 2015
    I am happy to have my new product. I started taking them the same night I received them. Praying for a little blessing soon!!! Thank you Fairhaven!!!