Fairhaven Health Reviews

09/04/2015
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 698 reviews.

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• Sep 2, 2015
    Perusing the site for the first time, I found the descriptions of various vitamins extremely helpful, as well as the questions and answers section. I appreciate the reassuring candor in the answers. I was debating if I should order nursing blend or the nursing postnatal. I haven't noticed that I need to increase my supply as I am able to pump once at my part-time teaching job, but I don't want to shortchange my infant. I am glad I purchased the postnatal vitamin, reassured by the comments that it contains the ideal balance for little ones and that I can switch to the nursing blend at any time.
    i love these products!!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Great product - have become pregnant using it after being told I could not - sadly miscarried but trying again! Using Ovaboost and Fertile CM with Clomiphene.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Cant wait to try these strips. loving the positive reviews.
    expecting great things
    We love Fairhaven.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    site is a bit too cluttered.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I enjoyed the ease of the checkout process and how it was easy and convient to find what I needed.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I have had a very great experience ordering from Fairhaven so far. The products i order always come in a timely manor and are what i expected.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Hoping it works for me like the reviews I read
  • Aug 31, 2015
    So far, I've been highly satisfied with Fairhaven Health! Good prices, free priority shipping, and a 10% coupon through Ovia app by Ovuline. =)
    Too many pills
  • Aug 31, 2015
    The customer service is THE BEST! I had a thermometer arrive and only last two weeks on the batteries it came with, had some trouble finding a replacement battery and contacted customer service, they replaced it right away! Super impressed with how quick, easy and helpful customer service was!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Its a good product and i think me and my wife might be getting lucky
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I wish I had known about your company earlier! I've been spending a fortune on products you sell for soooo much cheaper!!
    Sep 2, 2015
    I was excited to get the package as I needed to start checking ovulation in a few days. Estimates showed it would arrive on time. The package was given a tracking number etc and then did not leave your facility for 2-3 days:(
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Really happy I found this website! Awesome Products!
    Aug 31, 2015
    i paid for 2-6 day shipping and it took 10 days to receive my products and i was unable to track my package.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    I received my product, I will start taking them today, im so excited,hopefully I will get pregnant soon, thank you again Fairhaven