Fairhaven Health Reviews

08/28/2016
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 586 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Fairhaven Health

2015 Winner

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• Jun 24, 2016
    My husband and I are trying to conceive, I'm hoping to conceive soon and healthy. Looking forward to hopefully (fingers crossed) a healthy stable pregnancy. Looking forward to using product and boosting my chances of getting pregnant.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    This was a great and easy affordable option. Thank you!
    Very rude customer service
    How do I get coupons?
    so far good.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Thank you for providing quality products for couples who are looking to add to their families.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Great website- easy to order my items come quickly. I have already recommend Fairhaven to my cousin:) love that you guys offered a coupon-
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I have really been pleased with the products, especially Fertile CM because I can actually see an improvement. I am 37 and have had only one pregnancy ending in a miscarriage due to a missing chromosome in 2014 but have not been pregnant since. I am hoping this will improve my aging eggs. I have an odd shaped uterus so that can be part of the problem too. I have been under the care of fertility doctors.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    I've had pleasant experiences so far with Fairhaven. Its easy to order and they offer great options and I love the free shipping!!
  • Jun 22, 2016
    I am not happy with fact that I have to pay shipping charges to canada when I am expending over 150 US Dollars
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Reliable pregnancy tests for an extremely affordable price.
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Jun 24, 2016
    I am very impressed with Fairhaven Health and their ability to fill and ship orders so quickly. We are going into our second month using the Men's & Women's TTC bundles, so we are still awaiting results! We both have noticed more energy and clearer skin, so we know it is working. We should start noticing a bigger difference next month.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    My sperm count was so low that my doctor said I was essentially sterile. After a year of this product my numbers were on the low end of normal! Now I have a very busy two year-old in the house and I know this product had a helping hand in that.
    Jun 22, 2016
  • Jun 8, 2016
    Jun 24, 2016
    It has increased numbers at an affordable price.
  • Jun 8, 2016
    I liked that you fessed up to your mistake on the milk storage bags also liked that you still offered them at discount. I don't go ft the bag measurements anyway so it was nice to reap the benefits of someone oppsies. And these bags in any brand are hardly ever on Sale. I also appreciate that I could still use a coupon code for an even higher discount. Ohhh... And free shipping what's not to love! Happy customer so far.
  • Jun 6, 2016