Fairhaven Health Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Fairhaven Health Reviews

06/28/2017
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 539 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Fairhaven Health

2016 Platinum

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• Apr 16, 2017
    Love the natural products!
  • Apr 16, 2017
    Captcha expires after few minutes. Captcha validation is fine but you can remove captcha expiry because, people would search for online coupons and again and again they might be filling it. Overall shopping experience was good.Thanks.
  • Apr 16, 2017
    My purchase was quick and easy. I enjoyed being able to read reviews about the product I was purchasing!
    please advice when will I get the $100 gift card
  • Apr 05, 2017
    Muy buenos productos y muy fácil la página para poder comprar con precios comparables.
    Apr 16, 2017
    A many products to buy with easy access Online to order and ontime delivery
  • Apr 05, 2017
    I don't like to make purchases over the phone. I bought it through ovia app but I tried to login to ovia from computer but couldn't do that. It will be nice to get the URL to buy online from computer.
    Apr 16, 2017
    The packaging the product came in is not eco-friendly. I am unlikely order again because of that.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    Hoping it works as a friend told
  • Apr 15, 2017
    I'm excited to try the nursing time tea but I did not like that I couldn't see the total price in Canadian prices are shipping and taxes and duties.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    Fairhaven is hopefully the way that I'm going to be able have my next child. Given my infertility issues I'm looking for anything that could help. Your website has given me many options and many supplements that I can explore to help with my upcoming IVF procedure.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    You are a great company. Thank you. Your products are ama zing.
  • Apr 05, 2017
    THIS PAGE AND THE MEDS WERE RECOMMENDED BY MY OBGYN. THE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE SO FAR WAS SMOOTH. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME AND HOPING WITH THE AID OF THESE PILLS, IT WILL HELP US ACHIEVE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN HOPING FOR. ALSO THE PRICES ARE PRETTY DESCENT COMPARE TO THE OTHER WEBSITES. THANK YOU.
    Apr 14, 2017
    The site takes too long
    none for now
  • Apr 02, 2017
    I absolutely love Fairhaven Health, there products are amazing and have helped me with my PCOS tremendously. Wonderful people and amazing products.
    Apr 13, 2017
    I love Fairhaven Health, their products really help me regulate my PCOS which I struggled with for many many years before coming across their products. Not only that but they truly care about their customers, they do giveaways and are always there to help with any questions.
  • Apr 13, 2017
    This is cool stuff on this web site
  • Apr 12, 2017
    The free shipping isn't great. I bought the ovacue monitor and got pregnant on my second cycle. I trust the products they sell.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    i am very happy to share fairhaven good news to my cousin who is in Africa especially in kenya i sent him to 5 times or 4 i don't remember really the second time got one child.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    great service and awsome website cheeper than the box stores
  • Apr 12, 2017
    I've used fertilecm before but as of right now until Friday I only had $21 so I decided to purchase the tea. Very hopeful!
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Only thing that I've seen improvement with