Fairhaven Health Reviews

08/01/2015
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 712 reviews.

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• May 19, 2015
    Excited about the purchase of fertility tea for my husband
  • May 19, 2015
    International postage is ridiculously high and currently you offer no other option/s. I may not purchase from you again as the cost of my last order was almost doubled because of the postage. Please consider other shipping alternatives such as US Mail etc
  • May 18, 2015
    a good product but iam still waiting for result
  • May 18, 2015
    you comments session is misspelled
  • May 17, 2015
    I have heard great things about Fairhaven Health products and look forward to seeing results! The Free Shipping is greatly appreciated!
  • May 17, 2015
    Overall ordering process was good. Hopefully the products help!
  • May 17, 2015
    Nice products and i am taking them for a short while . I like to take them for longer time and see more improved results.
  • May 16, 2015
    Great site , product recommended by my dr! Easy ordering, great info on site
  • May 13, 2015
    I had order Fairhaven back 8 years ago when I was trying to get pregnant from my first baby, and I believe that this product did help me to achieve the process. So, i'm back again trying again, hopefully it will work again.
    May 19, 2015
    I'm here for the second time, trying for my second child, hoping that this product helps me in conceiving and have my baby
  • May 12, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    I'm very pleased with the product (OvaCue Fertility Monitor) so far. Love the online support community!
  • May 9, 2015
    I love your website.....just disappointed that the discount code I got from a magazine wouldn't work for my purchase...i know it's just 10% but still it makes a difference.
    May 19, 2015
    I love your products and have recommended you guys to friends as well... the only thing I suggest is keeping track of your coupon or discount codes as I tried to use one from the "parents" magazine and it said error so I ended up paying full price rather than get the 20% discount. Other than that I love your business and products.
  • May 9, 2015
    Quality products you can't find anywhere else. Fantastic Prices. One stop fertility shopping. Extremely satisfied.
    May 18, 2015
    Great products at affordable prices.
  • May 7, 2015
    After reading all the reviews I'm really excited to try it. I have ttc for 3 years now and no luck! Hopefully this works!
  • May 7, 2015
    I have had great results with the Nursing blend and have recommended it to many of my breast feeding friends!
  • May 4, 2015
    such a great products highly recommended
  • May 1, 2015
    May 17, 2015
    I ordered the male fertility starter pack for my husband. We have been TTC for 3 years now. I noticed a big difference after a few days of him taking the vitamins. Fingers crossed we get pregnant soon! We have started to see a fertility specialist and worried about all the medication they want me to take. So I told told my husband let's try Fairhaven's products first. To see if they can help us get pregnant with out all the medication from the fertility specialist.