Fairhaven Health Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Fairhaven Health Reviews

07/25/2017
Fairhaven Health Ratings and User Reviews. Fairhaven Health is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 519 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Fairhaven Health

2016 Platinum

Fairhaven Health Rating

More About Fairhaven Health

Recent Reviews for Fairhaven Health

• Jun 29, 2017
    I hope and pray it works jeeping my fingers crossed
  • Jun 30, 2017
    Jul 11, 2017
    I've been taking the hormonal and balance system for four days now. I will do another update as time goes on. Thank you for everything give me the chance to try your products.
  • Jun 30, 2017
    I have enjoyed using Fairhaven Health since the beginning and have always been satisfied with their products. As my husband and I go along this journey, we will continue to use FairHaven Health.
    Jul 11, 2017
    Fantastic site. So helpful and convientent.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    Products arrive on time and free shipping.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    I hope I t can work ! I have PCOS so I barely ovulate !!!
  • Jul 10, 2017
    I love shopping here because it has everything i am looking for and the products work very well.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    The products are excellent it really helps my period and my ovulation regular.
    Hope This Works!
  • Jul 10, 2017
    None yet. will be trying the product for the first time. Hoping for positive results.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    Heard nothing but great things
  • Jul 10, 2017
    I have been very happy with all espects of this site and products. I will be shopping here a lot.
  • Jun 20, 2017
    good formula for a good health.
    Jul 10, 2017
    NICE PRODUCT
  • Jun 23, 2017
    So far I really like it I like how you guys post people's reviews even if there bad I feel like for me that lets me know this is a real thing an it may or may not work for me.
    Jul 10, 2017
    I'm pregnant so for me this is the perfect fix.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    I don't shop online very often. At the payment page I put in my card info twice and it kept rejecting it. Couldn't figure out why... I realized eventually that I had to check off a box that said I AM NOT A ROBOT... Never seen that before, very confusing. I don't remember that the last time around. It was confusing, I was about to call my card company cause I thought something was wrong at my end. Other then that, everything else was fine.
  • Jul 10, 2017
    I already bought an overcuae, It work great, but after oner year it fails, it doesn t take any figure. I need another one and i am travelling to the US. I am locate in chile and there is no representative to solve me the problem, and many time to contact one is more expensive to buy one in the us.
  • Jul 08, 2017
    Fairhaven offered affordable prices for highly sought after product. I was please with the fact that my shipping was free. I'm not really sure how that's possible with such a low-priced product, but I am very pleased! I will definitely be making more purchases from this site.
  • Jul 08, 2017
    I am looking forward to using these products
    Great sight, Great products, Happycustomer
  • Jul 07, 2017
    I just started using your products so there is no much to say at this point . thanks
    NA