Fairytale Brownies Reviews

08/30/2016
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 141 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2016.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2015 Platinum

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Aug 30, 2016
    I love Fairytale Brownies! Your mouth-watering website is my go-to gift-giving haven :)
  • Aug 29, 2016
    A wonderful way to say Thank You!
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Fairytale Brownie gifts have always been received with great delight and appreciation. And having tried them myself I can see why.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    Excellent selections and variety of brownie/cookie combinations. I love the fact that the contents are individually wrapped. I signed up as a new/first time customer and received a 10% off discount code. When I entered it on this order, it was rejected with a message that it was expired when the expiration date on it was three days from now. Although this is not a deal breaker, it was misleading.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Love the products and experience shopping online.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    I had trouble confirming the shipping address, and it was a little muddle trying to re-edit the shipping info. It might have been due to a pop up blocker on my Firefox, but if that is so -then a notice should be put on the site to make people aware of that situation.
    i HAVE BEEN ORDERING THEM FOR MANY YEARS FOR HOLIDAYS AN D SPECIAL DAYS
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Aug 30, 2016
    I ordered the happy birthday package for my daughter. She stated that they were delicious . I will be o Ordering again in the very near future.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Aug 30, 2016
    Perfect little treats to share. Delicious!
  • Aug 19, 2016
    I chose Fairytale Brownies because I read the reviews and they were extremely positive. When I am unable to select my gifts personally, I rely on customer reviews.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    We like the brownies, we are trying something else. I think the shipping charges are extremely high.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Considered not buying brownies becasue of shipping cost.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Shipping is too expensive and should not be based on order amount.
  • Aug 15, 2016
    The ordering process was very simple and enjoyable. I paid more for shipping than the entire purchase price of the gift which in my opinion, was an outrageous amount for overnight shipping.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    I love love Brownies
  • Aug 12, 2016
    My husband introduced me to this gift idea. He buys often for his clients. Always great feed back.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I was sent a box of Fairy Tale Brownies as a gift from a cousin. I am an E.A. to the CEO of our Company and I purchase corporate gifts. We had 3 employees out with surgeries this week, so instead of flowers, I just sent 3 boxes of Fairy Tale Brownies, I know that they will appreciate these more than flowers - so will their families!
    Aug 17, 2016
    These were the perfect alternative to sending flowers for "get well" gifts for our employees, and they were much more appreciated!
  • Aug 8, 2016
    I thought the shipping was a little high and I will think twice about ordergin again..
  • Aug 3, 2016