Fairytale Brownies Reviews

05/21/2015
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 287 reviews. Last rated on 05/20/2015.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• May 20, 2015
    I wanted to buy all three orders at the same time but after I put the third name in I must have done something and couldn't get back to "fix" whatever I did. It made me start over with a second order.
  • May 20, 2015
    It's a great website, that is very easy to use. Especially with my busy schedule, I am able to find and send a nice gift for a reasonable price without losing to much time. I'll definitely return to this website for future client gifts!
  • May 19, 2015
    They are amazing and my kids love them. Received a sample box at the Children's Hospital in Los Angeles.
  • May 19, 2015
    The checkout is the best of any gift site.
  • May 19, 2015
    I am so thankful that one of our vendors sent these brownies to our office. Until then I had never heard of them. They are the gift that will always put a smile on the face of the recipient!!!
  • May 19, 2015
    Fairytale Brownies was so easy to use. I found just what I wanted at a reasonable price. This was my first purchase from the merchant, so I hope the brownies taste as good as they look!
  • May 19, 2015
    I love giving these brownies as gifts. You can't go wrong. Always much appreciated.
  • May 18, 2015
    Greatest gift to send and receive. Your staff at the main store has always been excellent.
  • May 18, 2015
    I chose to send a gift from Fairytale Brownies to a friend of mine who is a brownie lover. Since I have never tasted a Fairytale Brownie myself, I am relying on the reviews of people who have and am hoping that my friend will be very pleased with her birthday gift.
  • May 18, 2015
    The quality of the product is the reason that I visited. I have received these brownies (morsels) as a gift and needed a treat-type gift for my dog-sitter that could ship and survive warm weather. I initially shopped at Sarris Candies b/c I love their chocolate covered pretzels, but the shipping w/ ice was exorbitant for the small, token-type gift I needed. So, I thought of Fairytale Brownies as a possibility.
  • May 17, 2015
    Had these years ago, and I always remembered them. I hope they are just as good now! Giving them a try.
  • May 12, 2015
    Best brownies in the world! I'm a forever client.
    May 17, 2015
    Awesome product. Best brownies out there. Will continue to get my business. Thank you.
  • May 12, 2015
    I receive the fairytale Brownies as gift and was really good. I think the shipping cost is not reasonable. I think you should parthnership with Amazon so that this treat will be affordable to all.
    May 20, 2015
  • May 7, 2015
    I received a gift from someone and it had (4) brownies in it...that was what I was looking for and did not find it so I sent 8 assorted pieces. The brownies are the very best and since I am a real estate broker I will be sending various gifts of brownies to my clients....they are delicious! Linda
    May 20, 2015
    They area delicious and my customers and family loved them! And, it was so easy to order them for all 5 of my recipients.
  • May 6, 2015
    While checking out, the continue button froze for at least 10 minutes. I would not normally have waited.. But I was tired and laid down with phone.
    May 17, 2015
  • May 5, 2015
    I received brownies as a gift during the holidays, and now I am gifting them to my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day, and some to my Grandparents. I wish there were more smaller options to choose from the "Thinking of You" category.
    May 19, 2015
  • May 5, 2015
    I thought the website was a little confusing because there were so many options. During the check out process things became clearer. I called and spoke to Ellie and she was very nice and helpful.
  • May 4, 2015
    I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED TO GIVE FAIRYTALE BROWNIES AS GIFTS. I AM SENT MANY IN THE PAST AND HAVE ALWAYS HAD VERY HAPPY RECIPIENTS.
    May 18, 2015
    I always love giving these brownies to clients. They have always been well received and I have always gotten david reviews.
  • May 4, 2015
    May 18, 2015
    I worked in the HR department for two major companies and I know excellent customer service; which I provided each day. Your company excels in the customer service department!
  • May 1, 2015
    I've had no problems with the buying experience. very easy to handle.