Fairytale Brownies Reviews

08/29/2015
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 228 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Aug 29, 2015
    I ordered on the recommendation of another mom with a son at the same naval base school. Keeping my fingers crossed he is happy with them, can't wait to see what he thinks. The 15% off coupon was a great surprise they sent me right away. The reviews were mostly good about the store.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I would like to see on bigger order free shipping
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I was very disappointed that the discount did not apply to my purchase.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    We have enjoyed these brownies in the past and they are always a crowd pleaser.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    My wife usually orders from Fairytale Brownies. She's always buying a gift for everyone. Now it's time to surprise her with these great tasting brownies. Thank you for everything you guys do to satisfy that sweet tooth that everyone has.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    i didn't understand why it cost more to ship to myself and less to the recipient. it would have cost what the entire order cost to ship to myself as well. I changed my mind about sending to myself..
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I like the products, though I wish tere were more variety on the packaging, and I was a little surprised to have the shipping cost more than the prodtc itself. Either way, I hope my ffriend likes it.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    they have the best brownies.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Best brownies I ever had.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I would be more inclined to order with regularity if they offered vegan brownies.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    i have had the pleasure of having your brownies in the past. They are delicious. This is the reason i decided to send them as a gift.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Uploading the logo was fine - it was just frustrating that the image wouldn't load on my product page. It would show a broken .jpg image link. Very annoying when I want to verify that you got it. You know?
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Top quality brownies and packaging. Hassle free way to send a delightful gift. I was introduced to Fairytale Brownies several years ago when I received them from a friend. I thought it was a unique gift for a chocolate lover.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    THEY ADVERTISE 20% OFF ORDER AND THEN THEY DO NOT HONNOR THE DISCOUNT. BAIT & SWITCH
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Like the brownies, but the shipping seems high to me. Feel like the discount is not really a discount -- just applying the discount amount to the shipping charge?
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Have been a Fairytale customer for years. Have NEVER been disappointed. I believe I've made some of my friends Fairytale customers. I remember one of my friends, now reiured, had her large Alaska elecommunications company send Fairytales to all customers one Christmas, Hope my friends are gonna continue to love you. as much as I do. Thanks, Fairytale, Connie Godwin
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Very good product ! Like to send to friends, family, and customers .
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Great Job Fairytale Brownies. I love to give my family, friends and co-workers gift from your company. They LOVE to receive them too. The trick is can they save them for more than 24 hours after delivery.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Shhipping as always is high, but this is the same with all online except Amazon.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    I like your products and have given them as gifts often. My only complaint: the high prices you charge for shipping and handling, which sometimes are equal to the price of the product itself!