Fairytale Brownies Reviews

08/28/2014
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 230 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2014.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2013 Winner

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Aug 28, 2014
    Your products are amazingly delicious.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Everyone I have sent to LOVES your treats. I am hoping my brother in law does also.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Only comment I have is that it's difficult to change items once they are in the cart. Easy to remove but there is not return to shopping feature once in the cart.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I never had a ffairytale brownie but im sending them to my daughter in college if she likes them, I will reorder :)
  • Aug 27, 2014
    The Fairytale Brownies are well-received by those to whom we have sent them. Chewy is frequently used to describe them. Somewhat overpriced, but a good concept.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I love these brownies - they are the best! I was disappointed in the cost of the shipping. There should be more options at different prices. I really did not need the order in two days, I could have waited several days for them to be sent out for a lower shipping rate.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    They are delicious. I appreciate that you take into account summer shipping b/c in Florida it is VERY HOT!!!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I love Fairytale Brownies -- they make the perfect gift.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I would like to see more options for "choose your own custom box." i.e. substitute mint for walnut brownie, or choose any combo of flavors instead of just a limited, pre-determined selection I was given. Otherwise, the product is always a great gift and well received.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    GF238 are my favorite. The box design and construction is super. The brownies are the best to enjoy at any occasion.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Either my wife or I or other family memebers buy thiese throught the year
  • Aug 23, 2014
    The service is wonderful. The brownies are fresh and delicious. Who could ask for more?
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Was looking at sending other food and/or flowers then remembered getting your brownies from my sister. They were so good and the price was more reasonable than some other sites.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I was given them from our wedding florist when our daughter got married 12 years go...that was my first expierence with this wonderful company! I have sent them to others and everyone who ever has gotten them was thrilled they were fresh and scrumpteous...delivery so professional!!!!! If I could receive one gift as a surprise it would be from "Fairytale" brownies!!!! Im hooked! Thanks so much!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    This is my first time with fairytale brownies. I am look forward to try them! I hope they worth their price :)
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Delivery charge seems expensive but I know the brownies are delicious and my son will appreciate the gift
  • Aug 21, 2014
    web site somewhat difficult to navigate
  • Aug 19, 2014
    The selection was overwhelming at first. It took me 2 days to decide!! I'm eager to taste the final selections.Checkout took FOREVER, but I'm not sure if it's my ancient computer or the website. I persisted because the gift I chose seems perfect for my purpose.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Love these brownies, so glad they are sold at Whole Foods!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I love the product, the service and website. I do not like the large shipping costs applied to each address.
    Aug 19, 2014