Fairytale Brownies Reviews

06/30/2015
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 274 reviews. Last rated on 06/30/2015.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Jun 30, 2015
    Very good brownies!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Overall, ordering was fairly simple and straight-forward, except I had trouble when adding recipient name and quantity. I couldn't figure out why the order system was not allowing me to continue with my order. I made some error, but the system was not telling me what the error was.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    This was a super easy website to use to create and send a Thank You gift. I really liked that I could add our company logo as well.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Shipping options costly and limited; system response to coupon code poor; product pricing high.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I've never tried these brownies or cookies before, however they came highly recommended as a nice gift to send to others. The selection offered looked nice and I hope they taste as good as they look.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    These are the best brownies I have ever eaten!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have used Fairytale Brownies as gifts throughout the years and always received very sincere thanks.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I have always had success with people loving the brownies and the presentations!! The website is very easy to navigate and the customer service is very helpful.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Great fun gift for a variety of purposes! I'm sending mine to a doctor and his staff and I think it's the perfect thing to say my thanks!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Top notch product, never let your quality slip in order to try and meet higher market demands. In the long run it will benefit you to remain high quality as you are today.
    Jun 24, 2015
    Great customer service . My order date was wrong and I was billed more than the price of my order to deliver . Great customer service rep refunded some of my cost . I will order again
  • Jun 16, 2015
    You have delicious brownies and bars.
    I love the lemon bars.
    they r amazing!
    Jun 29, 2015
    Absolutely love the brownies!
    Jun 23, 2015
    This makes a great family gift for any situation!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    The brownies are always fresh and packaged so nicely.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I like being able to support a local business like Fairytale Brownies and am very glad that their website is so easy to use. It makes it that much more convenient to send gifts to people when I want or need to. Sometimes the product is a little more than I can afford which I why I can't order as often as I like, but they often have special offers available which helps. And their brownies and cookies are outstanding!! I definitely recommend Fairytale Brownies as a gift for anyone who loves chocolate or hasn't tried them before.
    Jun 25, 2015
    I sent Fairytale Brownies as a gift to some friends and they loved them!! Thank you Fairytale Brownies :)
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    The person who received these as a gift told me they were terrific! Thank you!
  • Jun 13, 2015
    All recipients enjoy your products. I love the fact that they're individually wrapped.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    Loved the brownies! Wish there was no fee for customizing the order (ie selecting the brownies you want in the box).
  • Jun 4, 2015
    The best brownies ever! You will not be disappointed.
    Jun 26, 2015