Fairytale Brownies Reviews

05/05/2015
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 330 reviews. Last rated on 05/05/2015.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• May 5, 2015
    love the product,always get great response when gifting
  • May 5, 2015
    I am satisfied with the product. When I chose to send this gift, the website said as of today shipping was $5 through today and guaranteed for Mothers Day. At checkout it said they would be delivered Monday. So I was somewhat disappointed.
  • May 5, 2015
    I received brownies as a gift during the holidays, and now I am gifting them to my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day, and some to my Grandparents. I wish there were more smaller options to choose from the "Thinking of You" category.
  • May 5, 2015
    I thought the website was a little confusing because there were so many options. During the check out process things became clearer. I called and spoke to Ellie and she was very nice and helpful.
  • May 5, 2015
    FROM WHAT I HEAR THEY ARE VERY GOOD. I HAVENT TRIED THEM MYSELF BEING THAT I ORDER THEM FOR EVERYONE ELSE.
  • May 5, 2015
    I like them so I am sending them as a gift.
  • May 5, 2015
    I have received as a gift before (and enjoyed) so I have sent several times as gifts for various reasons
  • May 5, 2015
    I like that it is an AZ based company
  • May 5, 2015
    CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR HOW GOOD THEY ARE, MY MOTHER IN LAW HAS BEEN WANTING BROWNIES FOR A MONTH OR SO, PER FOR MOTHER'S DAY.
  • May 5, 2015
    the one thing that I am not sure of from the web site is are the brownies individually wrapped.
  • May 5, 2015
    I wanted the product delivered on their birthday which happened to be a Saturday and thought the $35 shipping charge was outrageous when it was at least 5 days in advance and it was only $9 to get it there on Friday the day before.
  • May 5, 2015
    Received Fairytale Brownies as a business gift and they are were great.
  • May 5, 2015
    I frequently give Fairytale Brownies as business gifts to my clients. I received a box as a business gift myself and shared them with my office. I was hooked! Great flavor, presentation, and variety. The ordering process is very easy and my recipients have had only good things to say.
  • May 5, 2015
    Great brownies, but I wish I could use both promo codes.
    Mom loves your brownies
  • May 5, 2015
    I work at the Post Office in Chino Valley AZ, and as a thank you for a job well done, we were sent a box of your brownies, and we all just loved them!! I will be stopping by your store when in Pheonix.
  • May 5, 2015
    I just wish someone would me this gift!
  • May 4, 2015
    I heard about your business on the radio. This sounded like a great Mother's Day gift idea.
  • May 4, 2015
    This is my first order. I will get back to you about my satisfaction after I speak with the recipient of this order.
  • May 4, 2015
    never had them before going by reviews