Fairytale Brownies Reviews

Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 62 reviews. Last rated on 10/25/2016.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2016 Platinum

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Oct 25, 2016
    Navigating site, getting address book, i.e. certainly could be easier!
  • Oct 22, 2016
    Changing the address on prior orders is very cumbersome, also when entering a message on the gift card, the display bounces to the bottom instead of staying on the item I'm inputting. Very poor web design, very cumbersome, not user friendly. I've complained in the past. You never fix anything. I probably will do my holiday shopping elsewhere next year. Did you ever try to use your own edit screens? Obviously not!!!
  • Oct 21, 2016
    Fairytail Brownies comes highly recommended to by associates. I wanted to give them a try and will order further if they prove to be as good as others tell me. I enjoyed the web site.
  • Oct 20, 2016
    Shipping charges are high. I thought I had a coupon for $5 flat shipping, but it expired yesterday :-(
  • Oct 18, 2016
    I wish there was a no nut option for the holiday assortments - without paying an extra $4
  • Oct 17, 2016
    I'm sad that its so expensive to ship. Also, I wish I could have combined my discount with the $5.00 shipping code. I would have spent more.
  • Oct 16, 2016
    Pain in butt to ship to some one other than yourself!!!!!
    Oct 25, 2016
  • Oct 15, 2016
    I hope that the gifts arrive on time and are fresh.
  • Oct 14, 2016
    I love Fairytale Brownies and everyone loves getting them :)
  • Oct 14, 2016
    This has long been established as THE FAVORITE HOLIDAY GIFT. They are always delicious and fresh. My family would be really miffed if they didn't get their brownies each holiday season!
    They are the best!
  • Oct 13, 2016
    We use Fairytale Brownies as gifts for clients. We really appreciate the opportunity to use our company logo to make the gift even more personalized.
  • Oct 13, 2016
    web site was easy to use prices good
  • Oct 12, 2016
    The order didn't tell which company would deliver the parcel.
  • Oct 11, 2016
    My order was shipping to the same address. It seems like shipping could have been combined. Also there were no coupons for first time purchases. Didn't feel very rewarding to order with Fairytale Brownies.
  • Oct 10, 2016
    Oct 19, 2016
    Quality of product is what brings me back every time. Besides, they taste good, too.
  • Oct 5, 2016
    I Love Fairtale brownies, I first learned about Fairtale brownies when my Daughter purchased them for me on my Birthday, likewise she learned of them when they were purchase for her.
    Oct 12, 2016
    I really like Fairytale Brownies, however I was disappointed that I ordered the happy birthday box, but it was shipped in the purple box, missed the hole point, of want I wanted.
  • Oct 5, 2016
    Love the produce and company!
    Oct 12, 2016
    Great Job as always!
  • Oct 5, 2016
    Loved the choices that there was. Needed a Birthday gift for someone that I don't live by, Came across this and thought it was perfect!
    Oct 19, 2016
  • Oct 3, 2016
    I've purchased from here before and everyone was always happy.
    Oct 11, 2016