Fairytale Brownies Reviews

01/28/2015
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 824 reviews. Last rated on 01/28/2015.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Jan 28, 2015
    I received some as a gift and loved them. They were very good and fresh.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    We received Fairytale brownies as a gift at Christmas time. They were wonderful and when I needed a quick gift, Fairytale brownies was the first thing that came to mind.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    World's BEST brownies :-)
  • Jan 28, 2015
    great website and product. Have ordered many times. makes a nice gift.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Longtime fan, this is my "go to" for all occasions needing a thank you, sympathy, get well, hostess, etc.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Found the shipping charges to be too high
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I know that I can count on Fairytale Brownies to deliver fresh and delicious brownies. I am sending brownies for my sister's birthday and as valentines gifts to my children- one who is stationed at Fort Campbell, KY, and one who is across the country in California. I do find that the special occasion brownies are pretty expensive, but worth the money.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Best brownie "bite" for your buck! I love how easy it is to order, too; the pictures in the catalogs and online clearly and honestly reflect your products. Everyone, including me, loves Fairytale brownies! (I received my first gift in November of 2003 - right after I had a kidney transplant; after being on dialysis for two years and not eating for two years - let's just say, "Fairytale Brownies" hit the spot!) Thank you.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    They melt in your mouth...
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I'm always so pleased with your product. Everyone in my family loves them. They're always a hit!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I had the pleasure of trying one of these delectable delights from my sister. They were purchased for her as a gift. One bite and I felt like the entire universe shifted to bring me joy in the form of a chocolate caramel moist morsel . It was amazing and I have been hooked every since. So now I am sharing the universe shift with a friend whom I know will have close her eyes as I did at first bite.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I have sent Fairytale brownies for years to my customers when I owned a business. They are awesome. I love dealing with local business. I love the ease of picking the brownies the catalogs and online are very user friendly.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Tried to do this purchase on IPhone and had problem (several tries) after entering shipping and when I clicked continue, nothing happened. Am doing this on the computer and did not have a problem.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I think Fairytale is the best in the business, however their shipping costs are out of control. I actually decided to send some because they said I could use SALE for no shipping. It didnt work. But by that time I had already done everything so I used another promos. I typically never order unless they have the shipping sale. There is also no way to put in multiple orders to the same location with only one shipping cost. It is frustrating.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    It would be nice to be able to use more than 1 promo code at checkout at a time. Most websites and companies allow that.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    I use Fairytale Brownies as my go to business gift for co-workers and vendors. Always receive great feedback.
    Jan 26, 2015
    Note: this purchase was a gift - recipient gave me her feedback. Survey does not allow for me to answer correctly. "I" did not receive the order - my recipient did.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    Love the pricing of the product and shipping. Will buy from again!!
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    Purchase was a gift. Person that received gift loved it.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I received some of your brownies for a business Christmas gifts and couldn't wait to share with a family member!
  • Dec 16, 2014