Fairytale Brownies Reviews

09/02/2015
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 228 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Sep 2, 2015
    Received my first Fairytale brownie as a business gift several years ago and now I use them as gifts and rewards.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Perfect gift for friends. This is the second time we have ordered, the packaging is adorable and ready to be sent without needed to gift wrap.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    This is the first time that I have ordered Fairytale Brownies, however, they were sent to a former employer as a gift for many years.....and they are fantastic, so I recommended them to my current employer.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    My mother used to order them and they were delicious!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Don't mind paying a little more if the product is awesome. So far so good!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Your brownies came highly rated. My friend and I both just sent our sons off to college and she heard about your site, her son loved the brownies so she shared your information with me! I let you know what Jacob says when he gets his 1st care package!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Love these brownies! They taste homemade
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I love this company and their products. Always fresh and delicious! I received my first product as a gift, and I've ordered for myself and others for gifts ever since!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    We have been very happy with the quality of Fairytale Brownies in the past so I just ordered some for my son in college. The "free shipping" promotion caught my attention.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Great brownies but way over priced. I will make sure to search other options next time.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Everytime I have sent Fairytale Brownies, I get nothing but positive response! A great thank you gift!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I received Fairytale Brownies as a gift and they were DELICIOUS! I love that they are wrapped separately, so you can enjoy them for a while after you receive the delivery. I will absolutely buy them again in the future!!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I ordered on the recommendation of another mom with a son at the same naval base school. Keeping my fingers crossed he is happy with them, can't wait to see what he thinks. The 15% off coupon was a great surprise they sent me right away. The reviews were mostly good about the store.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I would like to see on bigger order free shipping
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I was very disappointed that the discount did not apply to my purchase.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    We have enjoyed these brownies in the past and they are always a crowd pleaser.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I like the products, though I wish tere were more variety on the packaging, and I was a little surprised to have the shipping cost more than the prodtc itself. Either way, I hope my ffriend likes it.
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Aug 31, 2015
    everybody loved them. wanted reassurance that they were zero calories.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    THEY ADVERTISE 20% OFF ORDER AND THEN THEY DO NOT HONNOR THE DISCOUNT. BAIT & SWITCH
    Sep 2, 2015
    Promo was not clear.... They gave me the disc anyway which made me happy!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Have been a Fairytale customer for years. Have NEVER been disappointed. I believe I've made some of my friends Fairytale customers. I remember one of my friends, now reiured, had her large Alaska elecommunications company send Fairytales to all customers one Christmas, Hope my friends are gonna continue to love you. as much as I do. Thanks, Fairytale, Connie Godwin
    Aug 30, 2015
    As a customer for many years, all I can say is." you're the best." Thanks for keeping your products still as good as they were when you first opened, and thanks for giving us so many choices. I wish we could afford to be more generous to our friends and family (and us), but believe me, they're always happy when Fairytales arrive from us .<