Fairytale Brownies Reviews

07/30/2015
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 264 reviews.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Jul 28, 2015
    Awesome Product. Taste great!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    DELICIOUS...AND EVERYONE LOVES CHOCOLATE!!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I had Fairytale Brownies last night at a friend's home. Wow! SO, I got the essential information from her about how I, too, could have a batch of these oh-so-wonderful dessert treats.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Shipping charges are too high.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Great Product. Love them.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Love the product and the individual wrapping, came in handy for gift to a young man receiving chemo because he couldn't have any baked goods that were shared or openly served
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Love their brownies, have sent as gifts too!!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    FREE SHIPPING Promo is great!!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    The brownies are delicious. I received some as a gift and felt I should send some myself!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    "the best brownies ever"
  • Jul 22, 2015
    My only trouble is my email addresses and passwords are never accepted so I finally check in as a guest. Please send me the address and password you want me to use : immaggij 2@ yahoo or mjames 7@ comcast
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    The website was nice; the process was easy. On time, professional delivery. But the product... They tasted like packaged brownies. I can buy packaged brownies from any grocer and mail them myself for half the price... I guess I was hoping for a more homemade and less packaged taste.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Tasted some from a friend, delicious
    Jul 23, 2015
  • Jul 17, 2015
    This is my first time ordering gifts from Fairytale Brownies. I have received a gifts from here and they have always been great.
    Jul 23, 2015
  • Jul 15, 2015
    They are so yummy and chewy!! Love them!! Shipping charges do seem a bit high. Always satisfied to send as a gift.
    Jul 25, 2015
    Love the product and had a great experance. order was a gift and the recipient was thrilled. Shipping really is high!!
    Jul 25, 2015
    They are delicious. They came packaged perfectly for the hot weather
  • Jul 15, 2015
    My husband and I received a gift box of brownies with a Thank You from a local bank we do business with and loved the quality!!!
    Delicious, deliciousness!!!
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I like the brownies - my only regret is that you have to pay extra for the ones you like .
    Jul 26, 2015
    My only comment is that you charge extra if you want specific brownies. I do not like mint or some of the other items and I don't think that this is wise. It stops me from making more orders.